Learn Methods to Delete Google Voice Messagesby Gerry Max Digital Marketing Expert
Today, voicemail is pretty old-fashioned, so it's more convenient to text or sends a voice message for a more personal touch. Although voicemail is not a massive part of your phone memory, it does take up space, so clearing it out can help clear up space. While voicemail messages don't take up a lot of space, they can pile up quickly, which is why it's always better to clear them out from time to time. So, let's check out the answer to your query about how do I delete all my voicemail messages at once.
Methods to Delete Google Voice Messages
Below we have detailed two following methods to delete the Google Voice messages from your device. So, follow the stepwise process of methods.
1. Using the Visual Voicemail App
· Open the Visual Voicemail app having a symbol that resembles two circles connected with a line at the bottom.
· Now, tap a voicemail to see the callback number as well as playback controls to listen to the voicemail.
· Tap the arrow icon that resembles a triangle to listen to the voicemail.
· Then, tap the trashcan icon. This either permanently deletes the voicemail or displays a confirmation pop-up message.
· On Sprint, tap the icon with three dots (⋮) in the upper-right corner, and then tap delete.
· Confirm that you want to delete the voicemail. If you see a confirmation pop-up window, either tap ok or delete in the pop-up message to permanently delete the voicemail message.
· Alternatively, you can tap and hold a voicemail message in the list of messages. Then tap delete and confirm that you want to delete the message.
2. Deleting Multiple Voicemails
· Open the Visual Voicemail app with a symbol resembling two circles connected with a line at the bottom.
· Now, tap the trash icon. It's located at the top of the screen. This displays a checkbox to the right of each voicemail in the list of voicemails.
· If there is no trash can icon on your screen, tap the icon with three dots (*) in the upper-right corner, then tap Edit.
· You can also tap the checkbox to the right of individual voicemail messages if you don't want to delete all voicemails. T
· Now, tap on the checkbox at the top of the page to check all voicemails in the list.
· Then, to delete Google Voice messages, tap on delete.
· Now, confirm that you are ready to delete the voicemails. In the confirmation box, tap ok or delete to confirm that you want to delete all voicemails selected.
The above two processes will allow you to delete Google voicemail messages from your Google account on your phone. Just follow it to delete all Google voicemail messages from your device.
Read also related to Gmail errors
Why is Gmail not Opening
Gmail not working
Created on Jan 12th 2022 22:58. Viewed 172 times.