Learn Kitesurf In Zanzibar: You Won't Find An Excuse To Bunk This Class Ever!by Jack Martin kitesurfing lessons,kitesurfing courses zanzibar
Zanzibar or a paradise for kitesurfers. This beautiful Tanzanian archipelago off the coast of East Africa offers optimal condition for the visitors to experience the joy of kitesurfing. This is a seasonal sport and IKO-International Kiteboarding Organization certificated teachers at Zanzibar kitesurfing institutes make sure that while you enjoy and learn to kitesurf in Zanzibar, you are all safe and secure.
Some FAQ’s when you head to learn to kitesurf in Zanzibar:-
• Everyone can take kitesurfing lessons provided you contact professionals who offer latest and high-quality materials. After three lessons, beginners can feel comfortable to ride independently.
• The introductory lessons for beginners can give them a taste for the sport and help them decide whether they wish to continue learning or not.
• If you wish to learn new tricks and take your kitesurfing to new levels, opt for intermediate and advanced lessons.
• if you haveknowledge how to stay upwind or attended complete kiteboard course from the expert instructors, you can rent a kite gear.
• Instructors are not only qualified and experienced but also multi-lingual experts to impart lessons in languages English, French, German etc.
• Flatwater lagoon is perfect for fast and the progressive learning curve for beginners and waves are ultimate training ground training ground for intermediates or experienced riders.
• The water temperature over 24 degrees all year round and the side onshore wind speed around 16 knots( speeds get accelerated towards the day end) is an ideal situation.
• Best months to take kitesurfing lessons are mid-June until mid-October and mid-December until mid-March.
• There are various learning packages to choose from as per your kitesurfing skill and budget like beginner week-package, an intermediate lesson for working on any one specific trick or position, advanced lessons for much sophisticated and complex tricks such as kite loops, handle passes etc.
• Even one-on-one lessons are also offered. But it would be better for beginners to learn in a team by watching others and learning from their mistakes.
Kitesurfing centers are usually set against the gorgeous background of the mesmerizing Indian ocean, African villages, spa resorts, white beaches, and life running at a pace which will make you forget your work stress for some time. Whether you are a beginner or a pro who wish to learn to kitesurf in Zanzibar, the epic flatwater spots will make you fall in love with your kitesurfing lessons.
if you have made a decision to visit Zanzibar on your kitesurfing holiday, make a booking in advance to reserve your space at least one week before the arrival date at the kitesurfing centers. you can be asked to pay 10-20% of your total lesson fee in advance as a deposit payment and rest can be paid in cash once you arrive.
Created on Nov 22nd 2018 23:14. Viewed 332 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.