Leading Social Networks Worldwide useful for Apsense sharing referral linksby Brahim A. APSense Adviser for Social Media!
General Purpose Social Networks
1. Facebook continues to be the number one social network in the world. It reportedly has more than 2 billion active monthly users as of June 2017.
2. WhatsApp is an instant-messaging social network that works primarily on smartphones. It is now part of Facebook and has over 1 billion users as of 2016.
3. Messenger (New) is also an instant-messaging social network that is part of Facebook. It has roughly 1.2 billion users as of April 2017.
4. LinkedIn is a social network used by professionals and is now owned by Microsoft. The network has more than 500 million users as of April 2017.
5. Google+ is Google’s social network that is reported to have more than 100 million active users. This social network is tightly integrated with all the other Google services, such as email and calendar.
6. Twitter has approximately 320 million users, who can post tweets that are limited to 140 characters.
7. Instagram is a photo and video sharing social network that is part of Facebook. It has roughly 375 million active users.
8. Pinterest is a social network that allows photos and videos to be shared from other sites. Pinterest has more than 175 million active users.
9. Snapchat is a multimedia messaging network with over 150 million daily users that has gained widespread popularity because of its innovative image filters.
10. Quora is a question-and-answer social network where users can get answers to their posted questions. The site has close to 200 million active users.
11. GirlsAskGuys is a question-and-answer social network where members of the opposite gender can ask each other questions.
12. Nextdoor is a social network that connects neighbors by sharing upcoming events and other neighborhood activities. Over 150,000 neighborhoods in the U.S. use Nextdoor.
13. ProductHunt is a social network that helps share new products and prioritizes them based on votes given by members.
14. AngelList is a social network used by investors and startups. The site has thousands of investors signed up as members.
15. Kickstarter is a social funding platform where people can pitch their products or product ideas to get funding. The site has had almost 10 million backers.
16. WeChat is a mobile-messaging social network with almost 1 billion monthly active users who are primarily from China. But WeChat also offers an English, international version. It has rich functionality from chatting to shopping with users even buying homes on the app.
17. Skype is an instant messaging platform that enables communication using text, voice, and video. It has over 300 million active monthly users and is now part of Microsoft.
18. Viber is also a communication social network like Skype that allows text, voice, and video messaging. It has over 800 million users
19. Tumblr is a blogging network with over 350 million blogs and over 500 million users. The social network supports both web and mobile.
20. Line is an instant messaging social network that is popular in Japan but also supports English and other languages. It has over 600 million users worldwide.
21. Gab is an ad-free social network that allows its users to read and write messages of up to 300 characters, called “gabs.” It has roughly 200,000 users.
22. VK is like Facebook but more popular in Russia and neighboring countries with over 400 million users.
23. Reddit is a content sharing social network with over 500 million monthly visits. Text posts or direct links can be shared on the site and voted by members to determine popularity.
24. Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging service that has over 100 million active monthly users.
25. Tagged is a social network for making new friends. The site has about 20 million unique visitors globally.
26. Myspace is a social network that is focused around an individual’s profile and is more popular with musicians and bands. It once was a top social network in the U.S., but now only has a few million users.
27. Badoo is one of the world’s most widely used dating networks. It has over 360 million registered users.
28. Stumbleupon focuses on content discovery for its users. It is offered as a browser toolbar in all popular browsers.
29. Foursquare provides personalized recommendations based on a user’s location and previous purchases. The service has tens of millions of users and is growing rapidly in the enterprise space.
30. MeetMe focuses on helping users discover new people to chat with on mobile devices. It has over 2.5 million daily active users.
31. Meetup is a social network that facilitates a group of people to meet in person around a specific topic or theme. It has roughly 32 million users.
32. Skyrock is primarily a French social network that offers blogging capabilities to its members. It has a few million members.
33. Pinboard is a paid social network that allows sharing of bookmarks. The users can benefit from an ad-free experience on this site.
34. Kiwibox is a social network for young adults that offers blogging, photos, and gaming features. It has about 3 million members.
35. Twoo is a social discovery platform that allows its 181 million members to create profiles, upload pictures, and chat with other users.
36. Yelp is a restaurant review and home services site that has social features to share photos, write reviews, and see activities of friends.
Photo Sharing Networks
37. Snapfish is a photo sharing social network where the members can benefit from unlimited storage space for their photos. The site has tens of millions of members.
38. Flickr is a photo and video sharing social network that supports tens of millions of members and over 10 billion photos.
39. Photobucket is a photo and video hosting site that has over ten billion photos and over 100 million members.
40. Shutterfly is a photo sharing site that allows its 2 million members to use the photos to create personalized gifts, such as mugs and t-shirts.
41. 500px is a Canadian photo sharing social network with over 1.5 million active members.
42. DeviantArt is an art-sharing network with over 38 million registered members.
43. Dronestagram is focused around sharing photos that have been taken using drones. It claims to be “the Instagram for drone photography,” with more than 30,000 members.
44. Fotki is available in 240 countries. It has more than 1.6 million members and 1 billion photos. The site was started in Estonia.
45. Fotolog is a photo-blogging site with over 20 million unique visitors.
46. Imgur is a photo-sharing site where members can vote (and rank) photos. The site has hundreds of millions of images
Created on Mar 7th 2019 09:21. Viewed 1,044 times.
Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
- How it works Welcome to Carrefour Internet
- ERXP organization Instruments of service will help, to increase your income to $100 a day.
- How to earn $5,000 per day with Fiverr affiliate program
- Fiverr affiliate program has been launched
- At Fiverr, it's our mission to grow and cultivate the world's largest digital marketplace
- #HOW APSENSE & SOCIAL NETWORKS: A BOOST FOR YOUR CAREER?
- Referral Links of MMR
- Promote your business links in more than 20 countries, Earn commissions per referral.
- AN APPROACH Social Network Adviser to perform APSense Business Social Networking:
- #APSENSE SOCIAL BUSINESS NETWORK: HOW TO SUCCEED IN SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE?