Know Your Visa Options to Gain Some Work Experience in Australia

by Catherine Roberts Aeccglobal Education

Australia has been experiencing skill crisis in many sectors for the last couple of years. Since native graduates are not sufficient to meet the rising demands of the Australian industries, the DIBP has provided different visa options to overseas graduates so that they can gain some work experience in the Australian workplace and think about permanent residency.

If you are an overseas student studying in Australia, you will have great opportunities to find employment right after completing your degree. In fact, working in Australia is a dream for several overseas students. Hence, the post-study work facility provided by the Australian government is a boon for recent graduates. The Temporary Graduate Visa will allow international graduates to stay in the country for 18 months and find work in the local market.

However, the most common question that comes to mind is how fresh graduates can be eligible for getting a job in Australia? If you have any such question, let us find out the answer!

Remember there is no shortcut to finding employment in the Australian market. Being an overseas graduate, you need to do some research and planning based on your career objectives. Joining Professional Year Program can be an excellent way for you to be ready for the Australian market in IT, accounting and engineering sectors.

Another important thing that you need to keep in mind while studying or finding work in Australia is the right visa. A bridging visa Australia can be utilised for many different purposes, but it’s best known for enabling you to ‘bridge’ the gap between your former visa and the visa you are looking for. Meaning, it’s a temporary visa, which allows you to legally stay in Australia when you’re waiting for a substantive visa to be processed.

Making a successful career in this beautiful country isn’t easy. You may encounter obstacles and confusions at every step of your education and career journey. Here is where the need for an expert consultant arises.

Problems like visa renewal or extension, PR pathways, apply for a new visa etc. often faced by students. If you are facing any such issues, you can get personalised guidance and visa information from the best Filipino migration agents. These agents provide visa services according to MARA rules and help you resolve the issues. 

Reach out to AECC Global experts to receive visa services and get a smooth migration to Australia.

Sponsor Ads

About Catherine Roberts Advanced   Aeccglobal Education

41 connections, 0 recommendations, 141 honor points.
Joined APSense since, March 15th, 2016, From Sdeney, Australia.

Created on Jan 15th 2018 03:10. Viewed 446 times.


No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.