Know How To Unlock Google Account If Frgot Passwordby David Milan SEO Executive
Don’t know how to unlock Google Account? Resolving here in simple ways:
Google account requires accurate email address and password to access, but if you are not entering the same you can face the problem. If the same thing is going on with you, it is quite important to select the recovery process that helps to regain the password to access your Google account easily. Google account might be used on mobile as well as laptop devices. Most of the users are using it mobile with the help of an app and they don’t require entering the credential several times as configuration process always saves whole information over your phone call simply. If you are really facing the same problem and you want to go away from this kind of hassle simply, you should unlock your Google account using the password but after recovery.
How To Unlock Google Account?
Here Are The Ways On How To Unlock Your Google Account Easily:
- At first, visit Google account’s official website and click on the sign in button.
- Enter the correct email address and password to access and move to the next process.
- Select forgot password button if you are not able to access and click on the next button.
- Enter the mobile phone number of a phone number to verify your account and then check your verification resources.
- Now enter the verification code into the required fields and then move to the next process.
- A Google account recovery link will be allowing you to enter the new password into both new and confirm password fields finally.
Having unlocked your Google account, you can easily select the sign in tab to access your account using the correct credential easily. If you want additional help and information, you can contact the tech support team instantly.
Created on Jun 28th 2019 05:34. Viewed 126 times.