Know How to Build an Ultrasonic Cleanerby Kelly Foster Cool minded girl..
Ultrasonic cleaners are one of the most effectively functioning cleansing apparatus in the current industrial world. As the application of the machine is very wide it is of use to wide range of people. Nowadays the ultrasonic cleaners are also used in home for small cleaning purposes like cleaning the jewels, watches etc. most of the industries, hospitals, jewelry shops rely on this machine for their cleaning purposes. This helps the business owners to save their time, energy and money. This is economic and cost effective as compared to other cleaning methods. This also takes a minimal effort from the cleaner side.
So many people now are interested in knowing how to build an ultrasonic cleaner for the purpose of cleansing their materials. As most of the required information can be got by browsing in the internet, even the construction of the ultrasonic cleaner is available online and step by step instructions can be got. Before the construction of any apparatus the raw materials needed for its construction is to be known first. Also a little knowledge of physics, hardware, tools should be there. With this one can easily go into the procedure of the construction of ultrasonic cleaners.
Let us see the raw materials needed.
- An oscilloscope
- 2 ultrasonic transducers
- A linear amplifier
- A good sound card
- A solder
- A soldering iron
- RCA audio cables(old one will also do)
- Stainless steel container(cookie tray will also be sufficient)
If linear amplifier and good sound card is not available then getting an ultrasonic generator would be a better idea. But getting an ultrasonic generator would be too costly so the chances of building a low cost cleaner would be dissipated. When buying a transducer it should be checked that the transducers are mainly made for cleaning purposes. The 50 – 60 watt transducers would be more sufficient. Oscilloscope helps in the measurement of frequency of the sound waves when the sound card is in use. This can also be omitted if the generators are used directly. The following are the steps which would explain how to build an ultrasonic cleaner.
- The ultrasonic transducer should be placed diagonally in the stainless steel container which will serve as the tank. This should be well glued for proper attachment. This placement allows the formation of bubbles to ensure proper cleaning.
- The RCA cables should be cut off at one end and should be soldered to the ends of the pad. This should be done for both the transducers. Then the other end of the wires should be attached to the output of the amplifier.
- Now attach the sound card to the input of the amplifier.
- Now the equipment is almost ready to check. Pour the cleaning solution into the tank, check every connection and switch on the amplifier.
For more information regarding the ultrasonic cleaners and its benefits you may visit the site at: Ultrasonic-cleaners.org.
Perfect Booster - Top Registry Clea...
Perfect Booster is a secure and advanced registry cleaner and optimizer for...
Registry Repair - Advanced Registry...
Members Login Registry Kit is a registry cleaner and a system optimi...
Best Registry Cleaner For Windows 7...
The best registry cleaner is Regutility, clean your pc registry.
Created on May 31st 2012 10:09. Viewed 474 times.