Know How Do I Cancel My Lufthansa Flight Ticket Onlineby David Milan SEO Specialist
Deutsche Lufthansa or Lufthansa airlines is headquartered in Cologne, Germany, is one of the most popular airlines companies in the world. The company operates in 200+ destinations with the fleet size of 297 and has its primary and secondary operational hubs in Frankfurt Airport & Munich Airport. Lufthansa Cancellation Policy provides best solutions for their customers as they completely under the unexpected events that cause the inconveniences of flight cancellations. Read this article to know more about the company’s cancellations policy and online booking cancellations process.
Lufthansa Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made on booking must be made within the 24 hours prior to departure date.
- Cancellations on the booking can be made online on the Lufthansa official website even if they were booked via any other travel agency. However, refund for these booking should be applied on the travel agency website.
- It takes 24-72 hours to refund the booking amount and credit into the customer’s bank account.
- Refund amount for the cancellations varies upon the type of flight, whether it is a refundable or non-refundable flight.
Steps for cancelling Lufthansa booking online
- Visit the Lufthansa official website.
- Scroll to the “My Booking” option and click on it Lufthansa Cancellation Policy.
- Now, enter your last name and booking code and then click Find Bookings.
- You’ll find all your available bookings. Select the booking that you wish to cancel.
- Click on the “Cancellation” button next to the booking and confirm your booking cancellations.
- Once you have cancelled your booking, you’ll receive the confirmation email for your cancellation in your provided email address.
Created on Aug 30th 2019 01:29. Viewed 344 times.