Know About Why Is Google Docs Not Working in Chromeby David Milan SEO Specialist
Out of several services, Google Docs is one of the services developed and managed by Google. This application was introduced to create new documents online and requires Google Account to log into it. And they work quite instantly with the Chrome web browser. Hence, most people use this application with chrome to get quick responses. But like nothing in the world works without flaws, people tend to face flaws even while working with Google docs also. So, if you are here to find the resolution of the issue then you have landed at the right place.
Docs Not Responding? Find the Reasons Behind!
Before jumping to resolution, first, let us tell you the possible reasons on why is Google Docs not working in Chrome. And some of the reasons are mentioned below.
- The basic reason is an improper internet connection.
- Accumulated cookies, history and caches of the Chrome.
- Google Docs extension stopped due to server issues.
And there can be many more reasons which lead to Google drive not responding on Chrome. Let us now tell you how to fix the issue.
Troubleshooting Ways To Fix Google Docs Issue
- If the internet connection is not working properly then the user can turn on to the offline mode of Google Docs from its settings.
- Then the user can clear all the accumulated history, cookies and backups of chrome browser.
- Another way to fix the issue is by reinstalling Google Chrome web browser.
Created on Jul 1st 2019 00:02. Viewed 351 times.