Know about the H1B visa stamping mexico Appointment, Validity, Advantages and Limitationsby Sunil Jain astropodmatch
H1-B Visa is a nonimmigrant Visa created to enable U.S. employers to employ foreign nationals in specialized occupations in the United States of America for a certain period. People from outside U.S. who are searching for employment need to get a H1-B Visa under the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- The visa interview is for all of the people who desire to get their h1b visa to the United States of America.
- The interview of Visa may be taken by you online at the US Visa session system.
Desired time and date.
- Recognize which consulate you need to affect to prior to set up an appointment.
- Get an appointment on the original interview date.
- Verify the wait period for visa at all US consulate.
Validity of H1B Visa
The H1B nonimmigrant is allowed to stay in the U.S. for a time of 3 years and the time can be expanded but it cannot go over 6 years. The time period of stay may be extended under the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act. There is a limited extension for people with permanent residence applications pending. But, in case your H1-B visa is not expanded before the end of the 6th year, you need to remain outside the country for 1 year.
Foreign nationals doing work in the Defense Department projects can have the H1- B status for 10 years.
With the H1B visa, you may bring your dependents. Your wife and unmarried kids below the ages of 21 are eligible for the H4 visa and can remain as long as your H1-B visa is valid. They cannot agree to employment but are allowed to go to school in the U.S. Servants are also authorized under the B1 visa.
Advantages of H1B Visa
The advantages of the H1-B Visa are given below:
· You have no limit to the number of H1-B Visas that a person can have in his or her lifetime.
· H1-B owners can look for Green Card or Lawful Permanent Residency on their own and their family.
· If the workplace is terminating a H1B owner before the end of the authorized employment time, the employer must pay an affordable cost of transportation for the H1-B owner to return to his or her home country.
· If the H1-B owner is changing works, he or she need to reapply for a new visa. It however doesn’t mean you obtain another 6 years allow. But people who are converting the H4 visa to H1-B status can get 6 years enable from the date the status changed to H1B position
H1B Visa restrictions
The restrictions of the H1-B Visa are given below:
· The period of the stay is temporary. The H1-B owner can however look for Lawful Permanent Residency but when the petition is prohibited after that the H1-B owner need to back to his or her home country by the end of the 6 year authorized employment time.
· An annual restrict set to the quantity of H1-B Visas being granted. The H1-B cap is defined at 65,000 for a fiscal year. But the quota is simply for new H1-B applications and not to those looking for extension and change of employer.
Created on Apr 24th 2019 01:26. Viewed 729 times.