Kilimanjaro Climbing – Get The Best Way To Reach The Rooftop Of Africaby Samson Godson Lauwo Kilimanjaro Climbing Tour operator
Do you know how many succeed in climbing the top of Kilimanjaro out of 20,000 per year? It is almost half of the figure. Mount Kilimanjaro is a decision not to be taken lightly as the hiking is both exhilarating and life-changing. If you like to take up the challenge of an adventurous climb, then Kilimanjaro Climbing is an ideal choice. The majestic peak of Kilimanjaro summons you to watch the beautiful wilderness stretch of Africa. Top of Kilimanjaro is accessible but plenty of exercise related to mountain climbing is essential for it.
How to Plan for Kilimanjaro Climbing?
· Choose The Best Time: Your chances of reaching the summit safely increase when the weather is fine. If the climate is unfair, then you may have to face the troubles involving the effects of rain, mud, snow, and cold which may obstruct you from reaching at the top. So choose the warmest and the driest months like January, February, and September for climbing.
· Choose The Convenient Route: Choose the most safe, secure and scenic route to the summit. Lemosho and Shira are the recommended, followed by Machame and Rongai.
· Things To Carry With: You should take those ones which are really unavoidable because stuffing unnecessary gears into your backpack can make your climbing difficult.
· Mental And Physical Preparation: You can have one or two month training prior to climbing to make yourself mentally and physically fit and increase your confidence level. Some trekking tips and guidance will surely help you in reaching at the top.
· Be Open About Your Disease: Altitude sickness can be very fatal if you ignore it. Once you feel some symptoms of mild AMS, then you must inform your guide immediately.
5 Tips To Know Before Going For Kilimanjaro Climbing.......
Avoid two rainy seasons of March to May and October - November when the weather conditions become poor for climbing.
You need to get a basic medical check up. So consult with the doctor before finalizing your date. Make sure that enthusiasm, good physique and stamina are the keys to make your trip successful.
Pack everything necessary for climbing like right clothing, quality boots, some dry-fruits and importantly eye-wears etc.
Pace yourself, drink enough water and be determined during your trekking to Kilimanjaro.
Hire an experienced guide who can direct you towards safe trekking routes.
Plan your Kilimanjaro Climbing with no 1 tour operator KILIMANJARO CLIMBING TOURS. We know how to create a special holiday by giving you the bests of Africa. We prepare the tailor-made safaris including mountaineering for our clients that suits to their budget and time frame. Our guides, porters, cooks and guards are all trained and skilled, who would give your climbing a touch that is beyond than any adventure in the world. Come and stand on the roof of Africa with us and enjoy the beauty that is found nowhere in the world.
Created on Sep 16th 2017 00:30. Viewed 290 times.