Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda- A Torment Free Treatmentby Vicky Kumar SEO Analyst
Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is an effective way to get rid of kidney diseases and replenish the body. Ayurvedic herbs help in building the damaged tissues and formation of red blood cells. They improve the overall wellbeing of the body.
Human body is endowed with a pair of kidneys located below the rib cage, on either side of the body. They are an important organ much like the liver and the lungs. Any damage to the kidneys can be cured by Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda. Kidneys serve a number of functions:
· Acid-base regulation
· Filtration of toxic waste from the blood into the urine
· Adequate production of urine
· Production of important hormones in the body
· Regulation of pH
· Regulation of osmolarity
If anyone or multiple of these functions are not being carried out properly that is an indication of kidney disease. Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is extremely beneficial for kidney patients. However there are a few symptoms that your body would show in order to display a kidney disease. The symptoms of kidney disease are:
· Feeling relatively cold
· Difficulty falling asleep
· Too less or frequent urination
· Blood in urine
· Pain in the side or back of the abdomen
· Trouble thinking clearly
· Feeling faint or weak
· Swelling of the limbs and feet
· Shortness of breath
· Bubbly or frothy urine
· Ammonia breath
These are some common symptoms of kidney diseases and Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda helps restore balance to the body by repairing the tissue and damaged parts of the kidneys. Doctor Puneet Dhawan at Karma Ayurveda and his eminent proficiency at treating his patients with awe-inspiring Ayurvedic cure to several kidney diseases. Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is readily available for a number of diseases. There are a number of kidney diseases that can cause kidney failure, some of them are listed below. They can be fatal or temporary.
· Kidney stones: This is not a chronic condition. The stones generally dissolve by having a sufficient amount of water.
· Diabetic neuropathy: This condition is caused due to the preexisting diabetic condition. The high blood glucose damages the kidneys.
· Nephrotic syndrome: This is characterized by too much protein in the urine. It has no typical symptoms of its own but a group of symptoms associated with other diseases.
· Polycystic kidney disease: This is a genetic condition. It causes fluid-filled cysts to develop in the kidneys or the liver. It can be fatal.
· Glomerulonephritis: one of the several causes of nephrotic syndrome. The tiny blood vessels are damaged and affect the filtration of the toxins in the blood.
· Minimal change disease: One of the major causes of nephrotic syndrome. Causes protein to release in the urine.
Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda focuses on eliminating not just the symptoms but the root cause of those symptoms. There are a number of benefits that Ayurveda can help us with. Many chemists and pharmacies have started to keep ayurvedic medicine to help combat illness and lead a disease free life.
Why Karma Ayurveda?
Karma Ayurveda is one of the oldest clinics in Asia dealing in Ayurvedic medicine for kidney disease. They have cured over 35,000 patients suffering from kidney disease. Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is designed effectively and after a deep study of the herbs used in organic formulas. The health experts at Karma Ayurveda use the finest techniques to cope with the dangers of kidney diseases. Doctor Puneet Dhawan, who is the co-founder of Karma Ayurveda is also a specialist in Kidney diseases and has cured several patients under his care and guidance. His method is to switch from painful treatments like dialysis to pain-free treatments at Karma Ayurveda. This treatment is also cost-effective.
I am a doctor at Karma Ayurveda and have been associated with this firm for a very long time. At Karma Ayurveda, we offer the finest of solutions to kidney diseases and help people gain a new perspective on life. Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is the best way to deal with kidney diseases.
Created on Jan 23rd 2019 04:22. Viewed 137 times.