Juniper Berry Oil : Incredible Uses for Health and medicinal purposeby Abhilash Pandey Essential Oils Manufacturer::AOS
Juniper Berry Oil
Juniper berry is an evergreen shrub, scientifically known as Juniperus communis belongs to Cupressaceae family. Juniper plant mostly grown in North America, Europe, Southwest Asia, California, New Mexico and Utah and it grows up to 6-25 feet and can identified by needle blue green leaves, small yellow flowers and blue- black berries or fruits.
Juniper berry oil is extracted from blue black colored berries of Juniperus communis through steam distillation.
It constituents are α-pinene, β-pinene, camphene, sabinene, γ-terpinene, α-phellandrene, myrcene, α-terpinene, 1, 4-cineole, β-phellandrene, terpinene-4-ol, p-cymene, caryophyllene and bomyl acetate & linalyl acetate.
Juniper berry oil nicely blends with bergamot, cypress, lavender, lemongrass, grapefruit, melaleuca, Geranium, rosemary, all citrus, lime, vetiver, lavandin and clary sage.
Juniper berry oil is pale oil with watery viscosity, nice fruity smelling and having fresh and calming aroma. It is non-toxic, non- sensitizing.
· Juniper berry oil have fresh and calming aroma which help in relieving stress and anxiety.
· It is used in vapor therapy as it helps in emotional issues such as addiction, nervous tension and hangovers.
· It is added into lotion and creams as it is effective against skin issues such as oily skin, acne, dermatitis, psoriasis and weeping eczema.
· It is used in massage oil or added to bath water as it provides relieve from pain.
· It can be used diluted on compress for arthritis and provide relieve from pain in passing urine, swollen joints, gout and muscle fatigue.
· It act as laxative and helps in regulating menstrual cycle.
· It provides protection against digestive problems like stomach upsets, intestinal fermentation, colitis etc.
· It helps in provide relief from hemorrhoids.
· It is used as natural cleansing and detoxifying agents.
· Juniper berry oil soothes indigestion symptoms like heartburn along with acid reflux.
· It is naturally good insect repellant.
· It is used as flavor enhancer and natural preservatives for food, drinks, sauces, marinades and even saukraut recipes.
· It is sudorific as it remove toxin from body and promotes & improve blood circulation.
Safety and Precaution-
It may cause urine to smell like violets.
It may lead to kidney irritation and blood in urine.
Consult a qualified physician before taking this oil orally.
Use in moderation if peoples who have reaction of it.
Avoid using during pregnancy as it stimulates uterine muscle.
About AOS Products:
This Article is composed by Indian brand name called as AOS Products. We are largest Manufacturer of only wonderful essential oils and we listed all these oil on one social directory called. In this article post our motto to provide a reliable information about of Good Essential oils for your personal and homemade health care. It is not the finishing points with Juniper berry oil but if people want to know about of other natural essential oils, carrier oils, Aromatherapy's related oils than we always call welcome to our organization.
Created on Mar 12th 2018 06:56. Viewed 284 times.