JEE Main 2019 Detailsby Ramit S. Digital Marketing Expert
JEE Main 2019 is expected to be conducted from 06- 20 January 2019 for first attempt. NTA will conduct the IIT JEE entrance test for the admission of the candidates in the undergraduate engineering programs. The candidates those who qualify this exam will also be eligible for the JEE Advanced exam. We have provided all the important details of the exam in this article. The interested candidates can go through it and gather all the important details of Joint Entrance Examination (Main)
JEE Main 2019 Important Dates
The application process for the exam will be starting from 01 September 2018. The last date to submit the application form will be till 30 September 2018. The admit card for the exam will be released in December 2018. The counseling for JEE Main Exam 2019 will be conducted in the month of June 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates those who want to appear in the JEE Main Exam will have to make sure that they are eligible for the same. The application forms of the ineligible candidates will either not be accepted or will be rejected without any prior information.
The JEE Main Eligibility is
- The candidates must have passed XII class in 2018 or 2019.
- A total of 5 subjects in class XII are necessary to appear for the exam.
- A candidate can make maximum 3 attempts for the exam.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
The eligible candidates can now move forward and fill their JEE Main application form 2019. They must make it sure that their application is submitted till the last date of form submission. Without submitting the application form and fee, the candidates will not be considered for the exam.
How To Apply?
In order to submit the application for JEE Main 2019, the candidates need to follow the steps provided below:
- The candidates will have to visit the official website and access the application form.
- Then they will have to provide all the details that are required to be filled in the form.
- These details must be correct and complete.
- Now the candidates will have to upload the required images.
- Pay the application fee. This can be paid either via credit or debit card or via e-challan of the HDFC/ ICICI/ Canara/ Syndicate banks.
- After submitting the application, the candidates must take a copy of their submitted application form and the fee receipt safe with them.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
The candidates those who successfully apply for JEE Main 2019 will be able to download their admit card. It will not be released for the candidates with incomplete applications. The candidates will have to visit the official website and download their admit card. Admit card needs to be carried to the exam hall on the exam date.
NOTE: Stay tuned with StudyGrades.Com for the latest updates.
Conclusion- JEE Main 2019 will be conducted from 6- 20 January 2019. JEE Main Exam will be conducted in online mode only.
Created on Aug 9th 2018 13:55. Viewed 168 times.