internet explorer stopped working how to fixby Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Web browser has provided us a totally different platform as well as opens the gate for the digital world or the internet. It has not only help us to explore the search on the internet but allow us to do a host range of activity like emailing, shopping and financial transactions and so on. Earlier it used to be the text based search engine but over the course of time it has evolved a lot into a more graphical based search engine. There are plenty of web browser in the world but no one can matches with the versatility of one web browser i.e. Internet explorer.
Internet explorer is one of the oldest and most popular web browsers in the world. It has been launched since the early days of the Internet and remains one of the top web browser in the world. It is available on the various platform like android, windows and other source. Not only user can search on the internet but also use it for streaming of the video on the internet as well as listen the music. But user does face certain issue while working on the Internet explorer, the most common issue face by the user while working on the web browser is Internet explorer not working. User can take the help of technical assistance or follow this simple procedure to fix the problem on immediate basis.
- · In order to resolve the issue, User has to first of all, reset the Internet explorer.
- · Open the Internet explorer and further click on the Tools menu.
- · Further click on the Internet options and then look into the windows configuration will appear.
- · Click on the Advanced Tab and further click on the Reset tab.
- · And another process is to disable the software Rendering tab.
- · Similary open the Internet explorer tab.
- · Further click on the Tools menu and click on the Internet options.
- · Again click on the advanced tab and Un check mark the “ Use th e software rendering instead of GPU rendering “.
In case even after that user does face a problem while working on the Internet explorer then user has to call at the their technical support number, they have an excellent technical support team which are well versed in their domain and have tons of experience to make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved on immediate basis.
Created on Jan 30th 2018 03:53. Viewed 187 times.