Installing Natural Stone Flooring – Top Benefitsby Prospec LLC Solutions Provider
Regarded as an important part of a building, the flooring choices you make need to be aesthetically appealing and durable. Natural stone flooring is gaining in popularity, due to its many advantages -- durability, easy to match with any décor, luxurious appearance, long lifespan, and easy maintenance.Available in various colors and hues, these tiles are eco-friendly, robust and hard wearing and practically suits any building style. If you are planning for stone flooring installation for your commercial building in New York, then choose a reliable tile distributor. These floors are beautiful, sturdy and long-lasting – and they can work in just about any room (like hallways, bathrooms and other exterior paved areas on walls and floors) in the building. In fact, they are one of the only flooring materials (aside from perhaps concrete) that can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Durability – Both natural and processed stones are incredibly hard. Stones used in exterior applications are vitreous, weather-resistant and have low porosity. Therefore, they are more durable compared to other flooring options. They hardly fade in color and appearance, instead natural wear and tear enhance their natural appeal. Stone is hard to chip or stain and can easily be refinished and hence is an excellent choice for high traffic areas.
- Stays cool in warm temperature–Stone flooring stays cool to the touch, even when outdoor temperatures climb. Padding barefoot across a bare stone threshold in summer is an utterly satisfying feeling.
- Timeless style – Stone-floor worktops have a timeless elegance. As stone is hard to scratch or stain, you can make specific floor type choices for your business knowing that you are making a sound investment. These are also easy to clean, and maintain.
- Offers natural beauty – Natural stones have grains, veins, patterns, and unique colors. The combination of all these patterns and colors make the material unique and naturally beautiful.
- Weather resistance - Natural stones are heat and frost resistant. Low water absorption and porosity make them water resistant material. Therefore, stones remain cool during the hot summer months. Even snowfalls and very cold climate cannot break or crack the surfaces of stones easily.
- Reduced wear and tear - Frequent cleaning and washing hardly affect the look and feel of stones. Sunlight, rain, and frost cannot fade the natural beauty of stones. Moreover, tile patterns, colors and surfaces remain intact for years with proper maintenance and cleaning practices.
- Hygienic option - Stone surfaces with proper finishing never retain dirt, liquids, and hazardous material. The hard, nonporous surface does not give allergens anywhere to hide, making cleaning more effective.
- Enhance property ratings - High-quality natural stones with beautiful design and gorgeous looks increase the resale value of the building. Low maintenance costs and natural beauty of stones tempt buyers to put the stamp of choice immediately to your property.
- Low-maintenance - Stone needs very little maintenance or upkeep once it is used in a building. There’s no need to paint or finish and it’s extremely easy to clean. Even decades-old stone can be polished and restored with minimal cost. A regular soft brush and mop are all that is needed to clean stone floor tiles.
- Natural for landscaping – As stone is a natural material, it fits perfectly in outdoor surroundings. It brings an elegant yet organic feel and seamlessly blends with plants, wood and water in uses like pathways, benches, fountains, garden walls and pavers.
- Varied and unique choices - Stone comes in a variety of natural colors, structures and textures, making it useful for just about any application. It can be resurfaced in many ways to give builders an unlimited number of choices to match style, ambiance or appearances. It can also be cut in just about any shape or size.
Created on Apr 5th 2020 22:33. Viewed 151 times.