Install Brother Printers without a CD Rom in just 10 simple Stepsby Larry Swift Technical Content Writer
Brothers printer comes with bundles of features that’s why most of the people moving towards Brother Printer and install it.
Here we have mentioned steps to Install Brother printer without a CD Rom
1. First, you have to connect the printer to the computer via a USB.
2. Then press the "Power" button on the Brother printing machine. A pop-up window is shown to install the new hardware. If it does not appear, continue on to the next steps.
3. Open browser on your system and visit the official Brother Printer site
4. Tap on the "Support" link at the top of the Brother International website home page.
5. Carefully click on the button labeled "Software Downloads."
6. Then from the drop-down menu select "Printers (HL Series)". Another drop-down menu will appear for the model number of the printers available from Brother.
7. After executing above Steps Detect the model number of the printing machine which you are trying to install and select it from the drop-down menu. Then tap on the "View" button.
8. Then carefully click on the "Driver Information" link for the OS that is currently running on the System where you are trying to install the printer.
9. For the Brother printer, download the driver installation file. Once it has Download then installs it.
10. Finally, you have to take page print test to verify that the printer has been successfully installed or not.
Why Should You Call Tech Geeks?
While Following the Above Steps practically you stuck in mid then it becomes required to get in touch with experts. A novice user cannot fix the technical issues.
Call toll-free Brother Printer Customer Support Number +1800-862-1908 for fast and instant online support. Expert techies at Printersupportsnumber are available by 24/7 to help you and let you fix all printers issues.
Created on Sep 5th 2017 03:31. Viewed 175 times.