Infertility in women .. Know the most important reasonsby Pooja Chauhan Freelance Professional
Thus, motherhood is the dream of every female since the age of her fingernails, but there are many women who will not be able to achieve this dream easily, and this may be due to many medical reasons that can be avoided or Treat them if they are identified early.
Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive, a common problem that affects approximately 10% to 15% of couples aged 20 to 45 years, and most often couples begin to feel this problem after a year of marriage and not pregnancy where pregnancy occurs in Natural conditions during the first six months of marriage in the case of couples have fertility and reproductive capacity, it is worth mentioning that the older the woman the greater the risk of infertility.
The process of pregnancy and childbirth is one of the most sensitive and complex processes in the woman's body which can be affected by many factors that may lead to delayed pregnancy or not. The most important reasons that may lead to infertility in women:-
The incidence of fertility problems impede the process of ovulation:
The inability of a woman's body to successfully complete ovulation is one of the most important causes of infertility. It is also the most common cause among women, where 40% of women suffer from infertility. For this reason,
- Failure of the ovaries and thus failure to produce the egg.
- Aging, accompanied by a lack of natural stock of eggs.
- Endocrine problems such as thyroid gland and pituitary gland leading to imbalance in the body's secretion of hormones.
It is important to note that this problem may suffer before the marriage of women and we recommend that you always consult your doctor and treatment so as to avoid harmful effects after marriage.
- There is a defect in the installation of the female reproductive system, such as the presence of abnormal tissue in the uterus or fallopian tube. A common example of this condition is endometrial migration disease where there are tissues of the lining of the uterus in different places such as the fallopian tube
- Blockage of the fallopian tube, which causes the inability of the egg to descend naturally in the direction of the uterus to meet sperm until fertilization occurs.
- The presence of fibroblastoma in the uterus, which causes many problems other than infertility such as repeated abortion and premature birth.
- The presence of fluid on the inner surface of the uterus leading to pregnancy instability and this liquid can be removed by surgery.
- Infection with certain types of infections such as gonorrhea and chlamydia and neglect of treatment may lead to infertility.
- Chronic cervical infections or surgical treatment of cervical lesions associated with HPV.
- Weight gain resulting in the maturation of the egg properly because of the lack of proteins necessary for maturation.
- The presence of disorders in autoimmune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, which is believed to cause inflammation of the uterus and placenta and the drugs used to treat affect fertility.
In the end, we are in the center of Dr. Zineb al-Azzawi best gynaecologist in sharjah , we provide all necessary medical advice on the causes of infertility or other diseases that may affect women and cause the delay of childbirth and follow-up cases until they are fully recovered
Created on May 30th 2018 11:20. Viewed 177 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.