Services offered by India Post Mobile Banking App:
1. Mini Statement:-
You can get mini statement of Post Office Account and PPF Account. You can also check the balance of savings, RD, NSC, Time Deposit and other accounts.
2. Money transfer:- You can transfer money to another POSB Account holder. Fund transfer to linked
PPF Account, RD, Loan on PPF. Transferring money to other bank account holders is not possible via this app. It is possible if you have an IPPB
Account which is linked with POSB Account.
3. Other Services:- You can request to open RD and TD(Time Deposit). Request for stopping cheque or place an order for a new cheque book.
How to Activate Mobile Banking Application
1. Download the Mobile Banking Application from Google Play store. Please don’t download from any other websites.
2. Open the application and click on Activate Mobile Banking button.
3. Enter the Security Credentials which you have provided with the Department of Post.
No message Charges for OTP (One Time Password). We shall deliver you
Activation OTP on your Registered Mobile Device. Please enter the OTP on
the screen which asked you to enter the OTP and proceed further.
Once successfully validated you will be asked to enter 4 digit MPIN.
Please enter 4 digit MPIN of your choice and you will be activated for
Mobile Banking Application.
6. For login into Mobile Banking application, please enter your User Id and the new MPIN.