IELTS Preparationby Seek Academy Training Institute
IELTS test is one of the best English language proficiency test required for pursuing abroad studies and for immigration purposes. IELTS scores are accepted in more than 140 countries worldwide, including schools, universities, employers, immigration authorities and other professional bodies.
IELTS test has two modules:
1. Academic 2. General
Each candidate is required to take the same listening and speaking tests in both the modules, it is the reading and writing tests which are different.
· Identify your strengths and weaknesses: Work on your areas of weaknesses to make sure it does not adversely affect your score. For example, if you are not a fluent speaker, then focus more on speaking than writing, reading, and listening.
· Make a study plan before you start your preparation for IELTS test based on your strengths and weaknesses.
· If possible, attend an IELTS preparation course. The course will provide you some tips and tricks that you need to know. Seek Academy is providing the best IELTS Coaching in Delhi.
· Practice until you feel confident. Practice skimming the reading texts for reading test. Surround yourself with English language news and songs to improve listening skills.
· Practice under time pressure to manage your time.
· Pay attention to spelling and punctuation. You will lose points if your answers are spelled incorrectly. Incorrect punctuation marks can also lead to a deduction in points.
· Pay attention to the word limits.”Not more than three words” should mean stick to the required word limit. Even in writing tasks maintain your word limit to 250 words for task2 and 150 words for task1.
· Read all the instructions carefully and underline the keywords before reading each text.
Seek Academy is a pioneer in providing the best IELTS Training in Delhi for several years now. Here experts would guide you to follow right directions which will help in cracking the exam effectively.
Also, Visit here:
Created on Jun 8th 2018 05:37. Viewed 138 times.