Hp Printer issues not responding fix it nowby Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
1. Check the Connection for your Printer
One of the main reason for HP printers not working in Mac is due to connection issues. If you find your printer not responding, then the first thing you should do is check the connection of your printer.
To solve any connection issue with your printer follow the steps given below.
- Turn off the printer and then wait for a few seconds.
- Take out or disconnect the USB cable from your HP printer.
- Turn ON the printer once again. If the printer starts to print, then wait for a few seconds for it stops.
- Reconnect the USB back to the printer with some pressure to secure it properly.
- Test print to be sure.
- The first thing you can do is restart your printer.
- If the problem is not fixed, then restart your router. Wait a few seconds and check again.
- Restart your computer and wait for a few seconds.
- Click on the Apple icon then go to system preference.
- Hit on Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax or in Print and scan to open the Printers list.
- On that list click on HP Printer then click on Open Print Queue.
If the list does not show you the device list. Then probably there is no network connection with your printer.
2. Complete Power Cycle of Printer
Often power cycle can be a quick fix if your HP printer t is not printing anything. To power-cycle, your printer follows the steps given below.
- First, make sure that the printer is sitting idle.
- While the printer is on. Take out the power cable from the printer. Then unplug from the main outlet.
- Repete the process in reverse.
- Press the power button on the printer. Turn it ON.
- Test print to check.
3. Remove Multiple Printers
Multiple printers connected to the printer can be the main cause of your HP printer not to work. Removing them can resolve your problem. Follow the steps given below.
- Search for print on your Mac. Then click on Print & Fax, Print & Scan, orPrinters & Scanners
- Find the name of your printer and match it with the list of devices.
- If you notice multiple of printers under the name. Remove the extras one by one using the (-) button.
- Use the one remaining printer as your default printer.
- Test print to check.
4. Remove Current Print Queue
You can try to remove the current queue and add it again to fix your printer.
- First, be sure that your Mac has a good internet connection.
- Open the printer list. Then click on HP printer. Remove it by clicking on the (-) button.
- Click on (+) button to open the Printer list.
- Select your HP printer. Then click Add
- Click on Print Using or Use.
- Select your printer.
- The new queue will be displayed on the Printer list.
- What to do when google play music is unable to upload songs!
- what is frontier airlines cancellation fee how to contact its helpline number for any inquiry
- Google Maps Not Working On Android How To Fix It?
- How to fix error of internet explorer not responding in windows 10?
- Google Maps Gps Not Working How To Fix This Issue
- How to Fix HP Printer Not Responding or Working Mac or Windows PC | HP Printer Support Number
- Why is HP Printer Not Responding
- HP Printer not Responding Windows 10
- HP Printer not Responding: How to Troubleshoot It?
- How to Fix Outlook Not Responding, Stopped Working or Stuck Issues