HP Printer Help To Fix Paper Jam Issuesby Garry Clarke Blogger Digital marketing Social Media
HP printers hold the prestigious image in the industry for delivering benefits to the users. HP printers meet the growing needs of customers and help both businesses as well as home users. But the worst part of HP printer is its technical issues and errors that they confront unexpectedly. There are multiple issues arise in printer due to various reasons, and paper jam error is one of the most common issues that hinder the print job spontaneously. The problem usually appears due to configuration of the printer or the incorrect setup of paper tray and sheets. HP printer software failure is one of the major reasons behind the paper jam and to tackle down the same, it is must to know the correct methods.
To get the reliable support for your printer, get in touch with our service and avail the instant printer solutions. We offer high-quality service with a number of benefits on your desk and provide help as quickly as possible. Check out some of the relevant solutions that can help you to troubleshoot the printer paper jam error.
Whenever, paper stalls out in the tray or stick to the one end of the paper tray, then try to clean the paper from the input tray but never push or stretch the printer and its tray. Clear a paper stick by opening up the printer and ejecting the impairment.
Method1: Clear Jammed Paper from Input Tray
· Turn on the printer by pressing the power catch.
· Now, disengage the power line from the back of the printer and the look for the information plate.
· Drag the paper smoothly out of the plate to remove the jammed paper.
· Next, you need to restore the printer to its ordinary position and then reconnect the power cord to turn it its original state. In case of any problem or difficulty, get in touch with our experts for instant HP printer support.
Method 2: Clean the paper feed rollers
· Raise the info tray of the printer and open it correctly.
· State the dark paper picks rollers and cleans it with the smooth material to evacuate residue or soil.
· Clean the rollers complete before setting them back into the printer.
· Once you complete the procedure, attempt to print. But if you are confirmed about the method, then please do not practice it. Make the best use of our HP printer customer support service and get the complete procedure done under the supervision of experts.
However, it most likely to encounter printer issues but to troubleshoot them it is necessary to have professional help. In order to get immediate and hassle-free HP printer support, it is advised to approach online help. You can connect with us anytime anywhere and avail the high-tech solutions and end-to-end support from analysts. We practice advanced methods and high-quality service to make your printer perform better and perfect. You can contact us over HP Printer Customer Service Number, where our team will assist you for same with the best possible solutions.
About the author
Created on Oct 11th 2018 09:07. Viewed 259 times.