HP Printer Error Code 20 – How to fix this Error Easily and Quickly?by Jhon Smith ***
This HP Printer Error Code 20 is affected by some issues with the HP printer which is not being correctly configured on your PC properly. This error basically persists whenever your PC print a text, image and then you decide to print that document with your HP printer.
There are some reasons which are responsible for the Error Code 20, including the following:
- The particular printer that you are using is not set as the default printer.
- There are conflicts in the device manager.
- Registry errors on your computer.
- The printer drivers are missing or not updated.
Steps to fix Error Code 20.
Step 1 – Check That the Printer is Set As The Default Printer :
- Go to the Start button > Printer and Faxes.
- Check Printer
- If the check mark is missing, have a right-click on the printer and click on the option of Set as Default Printer
- Once it’s done that, just right-click on the printer and chooses the Print Test Page to print a self-test page.
If the page prints the Text page, exit the settings of the printer and try printing another document. If that is not helpful, then follow the methods in Step 2.
Step 2 – Reinstall The USB Composite Device Drivers.
- Open run > in run type command “devmgmt.msc” and click on enter.
- Click on the Hardware tab and then on the Device Manager option.
- After that in the Device Manager window, double click on the Universal Serial Bus Controllers option.
- Right-click on the USB Composite Device, Choose to uninstall and click OK.
- After that disconnect the USB cable from your system and plug it again.
- After that, for install the drivers, just follow the on-screen instructions in the Found New Hardware Wizard.
- Then Click on the Start, Choose Printer and Faxes to open the Printers Settings.
- After that, search the icon which represents your HP printer and then click on the Print Test Page, which will print a window self-test page.
Step 3 – Uninstall And then again Install the HP Software
If the following steps do not resolve the HP Printer Error Code 20, then you should uninstall and then again install the HP printer software. To do this you should the built-in Add/Remove Programs utility. If the issue is still persists then Feel free to contact us at HP Printer Customer Support anytime. Our executives are available 24*7 for the help of the individual.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or HP Printer Support.
Created on Jun 25th 2019 02:05. Viewed 431 times.