HOW TO USE TWO SKYPE ACCOUNT AT THE SAME TIMEby Shery Williams Travel &Tourism You can create two Skype account and use each of them for both personal and office purposes. Check the Windows version, and it should be of 32 or 64-bit. Learn how to use two Skype account at the same time.
Steps for Creating Additional Desktop Skype Accounts• Firstly, you need to search the Windows version, and it should be of 32 or 64-bit version.
• After that, go to the My Computer folder.
• You have to right-click on the My Computer folder.
• Click on the Properties option.
• Tap on the System button.
• Now, you need to search the type of system you wish to use.
• Launch the command prompt by following the steps mentioned below:1. Keep pressing on the Windows symbol and R keys together.
2. Otherwise, enter “Run” into the text field.
3. After that, tap on the result showing on display.
• Now, you have to add the below-mentioned command:
1. In case you are using the Windows 32-bit version, then enter “C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\skype.exe”/Secondary.
2. In case you are using Windows 64-bit version, then enter C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\skype.exe”/secondary.
If you wish to close many Skype instances, then go through the steps listed below:
• Click on the Control +Alternate +Delete keys together for opening the Windows Task Manager screen.
• You need to find the Skype instances which you wish to close form the screen.
• Tap on the End Task option for stopping the Skype instances.
Steps to Use Skype as a Different User in Windows 7
• Keep pressing on the Shift key on the system keyboard.
• You have to right-click on the shortcut mentioned on the screen.
• Choose the Run as a different user option.
• Enter the registered username and a protected password for the Skype account below which you want to open the Skype application.
• Press on the Yes button.
Steps to Use Skype as a Different User in Windows 10
• Press and hold the Windows symbol and R keys together.
• Enter the ‘regedit.exe” into the Run command.
• Click on the Enter button.
• Type the Registry Editor.
• Click on the File option.
• Press on the Import option.
• Tap on the Import Registry File option.
• You need to find the backup file.
• After that, tap on the Open button.
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on canon printer support, brother printer support and epson printer etc.
Created on May 14th 2019 00:35. Viewed 42 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.