HOW TO USE REMOTE DESKTOP ON WINDOWS 10?by elina John IT Expert
Remote Desktop is the best tools in Windows 10 because it offers you to link the PC from far away from accessing different Windows, Android, Mac, or iOS devices. You don’t require being physically present at the office or home computer to access the PC. So, if you would like to know how it works, then pursue these instructions given below carefully.
Using Remote Desktop on Windows 10
- You should hold the Windows and X buttons altogether over the keyboard.
- After that, click on the Settings option to launch the Windows Settings.
- Then click on the option of System.
- Go to the left-hand side in the list of the screen of Windows Settings, choose the option of Remote Desktop.
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the screen of Windows Settings, make sure that the toggle of ‘Enable Remote Desktop’ is enabled.
- Now, once asked to turn on Remote Desktop, click on the Confirm option.
Give Permission to Use Remote Desktop
- On the screen of Windows Settings, beneath the field of user accounts, click on the ‘Select users that can remotely access this PC.’
- You will see a prompt of recent PC users list who official to use Remote Desktop.
- Over the Remove and Add buttons, this will observe any permitted MS account that uses to.
- In case the MS account or Windows is not listed, select the Add option and input the account to upload it to the list.
- Then select the OK button once you have done.
- Now, the account is official to access the Remote Desktop on this PC.
Connect from Different Windows System
- Go to the Windows menu on your system.
- After that, input ‘Remote Desktop Connection’ into it and select the Enter button.
- Reach the screen of ‘Remote Desktop Connection’ and input the IP address of PC into it then select the OK button.
- You should click on the Connect button.
- Now, once you see the pop-up for the password and username, input it in the dialogue section.
Connect from a MacBook
- Go to the App Store of Mac and download the app of the MS Remote Desktop.
- Then, launch the Finder from the dock and choose the option of Applications on the left screen.
- You should launch the Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Go to the option of Add Desktop.
- In the screen of Add Desktop, input the IP address of PC in the PC name section.
- Select the Add option.
- You have to twice click on the freshly made remote PC in the MS Remote Desktop screen.
- Now, in case pop-up for the password and user name, input it and select the Enter button.
Connect from iOS or Android Device
- You should download the app of MS Remote Desktop from the own application store for either Android or iOS.
- Then launch the MS Remote Desktop app on the device.
- You should click on the add button in the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Go to the Desktop button in the menu of Add New.
- Input the IP address of the PC into the needed section.
- Select the Save option.
- Choose the freshly made remote PC in the MS Remote Desktop app.
- Now, in case pop-up show of your password and username, insert it into the section.
Created on Apr 21st 2020 02:27. Viewed 65 times.