How to Use Netflix on Androidby Hayate Abul Digital Marketing
Netflix is one of the trendiest media streaming platforms across the globe, and you can utilize it to grab interesting videos by means of any devices. For subscribing to Netflix, you need to pay a monthly fee. But in this blog we will go through the process through which you can obtain one month fully free trial after logging into the account. If, you have signed into the account, then it will be easier for you to download your favorite shows and movies on Netflix application. Here, we are providing you with the right way to use Netflix on Android. The steps are as follows:
1. Make a Netflix account on your device. If you are doing the same on PC, then it will be swifter comparatively. If you are dealing with the Netflix app for the first time, then you can gain the benefits of the one-month free trial.
2. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android phone. The Netflix app works on the phones that are configured with Android 2.2 or later. But for the recent version of Netflix, you will have to configure your phone with Android 4.0 or the more recent ones.
3. Find Netflix in the search bar, and it will show up on the top of the list.
4. Press the Install option. As Netflix is a free app, you can download and install it with ease. Downloading of this app is not tedious at all, it will take a minute or two.
5. Launch the Netflix app now and sign-in on your Netflix account that you have already created as given in the first step.
6. Choose your Profile. Now-a-days Profiles are useful when you share your Netflix account with a loved one.
7. Now it’s time to watch the videos as per your wish. For this, you have to hit the glass button, placed at the upper-right corner of the home page of the app to search titles.
8. Navigate genres by hitting the hamburger icon. It will enable you to choose different movie genres.
9. Click a title that you want to watch. If at once, you have got favourable stuff then click it to start media streaming in your Android tool. But it needs a good network connection in your system for watching in high quality.
10. Open the video on your Television. If your TV is equipped with Chromecast, then you can rapidly stream any Netflix video on your TV with high quality. For this, you have to hit the Chromecast option on the screen. You will require to link the same wireless connectivity with the Chromecast also.
For resolving Netflix problems:
● Reboot your Android tool to rectify the probable issues. If there is playback issue, then only rebooting can rerun the Netflix app smoothly.
● If there is any issue, then you can clean the archive data in Netflix app by clicking on Clear Data in the Setting on your Android tool.
● Monitor your Internet connection also, and see if video streaming is turbulent. Because Netflix demands robust network connectivity.
● If the aforesaid steps don’t work, then the last resort is to uninstall and then reinstall the app. It will surely be helpful.
Mathew Anderson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Mathew has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source : Netflix
Created on Dec 14th 2018 12:51. Viewed 1,181 times.