How To Use Innovative Approaches To Improve Your Sub Broker Franchise To Desireby Rahul Roy Author
An individual or business, ready to buys the franchise or the brokerage firm ready to give the franchise to small or medium-size business owners is known as sub-broker franchises. A firm offering its franchises are known as franchisor or broking franchise providers.
Sub-broker trading has been done in India landscape over the last 30 years. The Sub-brokers not only deals with buy and sell of clients commodities but they are also involved in providing end to end services including overall financial planning and guiding the clients with new tips and tricks of online commodity trading.
In simple words, a sub broker is a person who even though is not a registered member of the Stock Exchange but he can act on behalf of those registered trading members. The sub-brokers also play some other roles such as assisting other traders in dealing in the trade market.
The unique services offered by sub-brokers to their clients is complete look after of earns and losses, Intra-day tips, company reports, latest trading trends and more.
What are the services the broker offers?
1. Every client is not happy with the online trading services therefore many sub-brokers follow PAN India Presence for the clients who are looking for the offline assistant. For face to face discussions and regular communication can be done with local sub-brokers.
2. As mentioned above the sub-broker take cares of the clients market reports, company results, trading tips, and new trends on timely bases as per the client's requirements and portfolio. Thus anyone who is new in trading platform taking services from sub-broker would be a good step.
3. With the vast experience in online commodity trading, the sub-brokers are well versed in handling turbulent situations which sound judgment for client investments.
4. Mostly the sub-brokers provide the relationship manager to each client so as to give individual attention to each portfolio with a check on its growth. Clients, on the other hand, get complete advice from the relationship managers around what works best for a short span of time and also in the long run.
5. Full-time sub-brokers also offer an array of financial segments to trade, invest etc.
How to become a Sub broker franchise?
Before planning to become sub broker franchise of the brokerage firm, get answers to some of the questions by asking yourself!!
1. Why do you want to become a sub-broker franchise?
2. What are all the different services offered by the brokerage firm? You need to provide something good to attract the client’s interest.
3. How to start with Sub-broker franchise?
How to become a successful Sub Broker?
1. The Indian traders are always looking for the brokerage firms offering low brokerage rates, they will never opt for the services of companies like HDFC, Sharekhan etc as the brokerage rates are very high.
2. Start your trading with the clients who are active traders. The part-time traders or clients trade occasionally will not make money from it. Only active trading clients can help to increase revenues.
3. Work for the profit of your clients. Always remember your client is the only source of earning good profit. Therefore always come up with new ideas and innovative techniques to help your client in a different way.
4. Build a good relationship and team; for a long way go in an online commodity market it is wise to surround yourself with the god team to your steady growth.
To earn profit many traders go with an overtrading practice which becomes the main reason for losses. To know the right time of investment is the key for risk management which could be faced in futures. Also, the right task of the sub-brokers is to add value to client’s services not to make client poor.
Created on Mar 27th 2019 06:09. Viewed 109 times.