How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 15101?by Amelia Smith accounting and Bookkeeping
Having trouble with QuickBooks Error Code 15101? Don’t worry we are here to help you. If you are facing this issue during payroll or desktop updates then you are not alone. This error might appear if you see that your computer temporarily freezes. This write-up is designed to assist you in understanding and resolving QuickBooks Error Code 15101. However, this error can be so frustrating and annoying we recommend you to always seek expert guidance to resolve this kind of error. If you find dealing with QuickBooks Error Code 15101 overwhelming feel free to contact our tech team support at +1-844-405-0907 for assistance.
Read Also: Fix QuickBooks Update Error 12045
Fixing QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 15101:
If you encounter QuickBooks Error 15101, try the solution below, provided by the QuickBooks Desktop tech team.
Method 1: Run Reboot.bat Files
Running the reboot.bat files could help re-register Windows files like .DLL and .OCX, resolving issues.
· Close QuickBooks.
· Right-click on the QuickBooks icon and select Properties.
· Navigate the Shortcut tab, now click Open File Location.
· Locate the reboot.bat file from the list.
· Right-click on reboot.bat and select Run as administrator.
· Grant permission by clicking yes.
· A black CMD window will open, displaying file names scrolling.
· Restart your computer.
· Open QuickBooks Desktop and click install for any available updates.
Method 2: Check Internet Explorer Settings
Adjusting your web browser settings can also resolve this error as well as QuickBooks Error Code 15103.
· Press Windows + R, type INETCPL.CPL, and press OK.
· In the General tab, click Delete, select Temporary Internet Files and Website Files, and click Delete again.
· Click LAN settings in the Connections tab,.
· Check Detect settings and press OK.
· Go to the advanced tab, scroll down to the security section, and ensure TLS 1.2 is checked, while TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 are unchecked.
We hope that the methods mentioned above will help you to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 15101. Errors in QuickBooks are frustrating and can hamper your work. So, resolving the errors is important in order to keep running software smoothly. If this error still persists you can contact to our at +1-844-405-0907. Our experts will always be there to help you and provide the best services and resolve all your queries immediately. With a history of delivering swift and accurate solutions, our experts are dedicated to ensuring your QuickBooks experience remains seamless and trouble-free.
Created on Aug 19th 2023 01:19. Viewed 92 times.