HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT DELL PRINTER ERROR CODE 009-654?by Shery Williams Travel &Tourism
Dell computers corporation is one of the key names in information technology as much as offering for the internet and IT necessities of various customers across the world. Apart from all, Dell is popular among-st the users for delivering customized products, advanced features and amazing customer services that fulfill all the customer requirements related to Dell printers. Due to continuously change in the technology, printer providers are added more advanced features in their products. Because of some advanced features, while working or printing with the Dell printer, it shows an error. However, this error is common and encounters by many users. Out of all common error, one is known as Dell Printer Error Code 009-654.
Nevertheless, Dell printer error code 009-654 is a restarted printer error occurs when the transfer belt of your printer doesn’t assemble well in your Dell printer when users are using an old version of firmware. Many times, while the error occurs your printer needs to reset. Here we provide you few fixes to resolve this Dell Printer Error Code 009-654 without facing any hurdle or trouble. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Troubleshoot Dell Printer Error Code 009-654
Before starting the process, we advise you to follow these steps in the correct sequence as mentioned below. Otherwise, these troubleshooting steps are more difficult to follow and more time-consuming. Here how to do it:
To fix this problem, let start trying the power cycle method to check if the error is troubleshot or not. Let’s look at these simple steps:
- Ensure that your Dell printer is powered on.
- In case, if your printer is in sleep mode, press any key of your Dell printer to wake it up from sleep mode.
- Then, by long press the On/Off tab to switch off the printer.
- Now, leave your printer idle for a few minutes and lets cool down it.
- After a few minutes, again press the On/Off key and switch it on.
- Next, before start using your printer, leave your printer alone and allow them to take their time to initialize all its internal functions appropriately.
Once completed, try to take print from your printer and check if the error remains to show, follow the next solution.
After following the steps mentioned above, if you still facing the same error, now you need to reset the transfer belt of the printer. Here are a few simple steps for how to reset the transfer belt of the printer:
- Long click on the On/Off button to power off the machine.
- Then, plug out the USB cord located at the rear of the printer.
- Now, you need to cut off all connections of the printer with the power outlets and computers.
- Press and hold the On/Off button to free any enduring current in the device.
- Now, you need to open the front cover of the printer by your both hands.
- Cautiously tow the transfer belt to release levers easily.
- After that, turn the belt in the upward direction just to make it perpendicular to the front cover.
- Check the connector located at the top left-hand side of the transfer belt, also, for the printer side connector for any type of damage.
- Once the checking is completed, vigilantly lower the transfer belt back to its original place.
Shery Williams is an employee at a top email service provider company in the
day,and a technical writer at night. She is passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics. She has written majorly on Dell printer support, HP printer support and Epson printer.
Created on Feb 27th 2019 03:25. Viewed 129 times.