How to Troubleshoot a Slow HP Laptop?by Wbic Info Printer Support Phone Number
After a period of time, your HP laptop starts to collect more files and programs as a result of continuous usage. Ultimately, this can lead your HP laptop’s processing and operate time slowly, tends the daily processes take a longer time to complete and lower the productivity of the device. To troubleshoot the slow laptop problem, you can practice normal maintenance on your laptop, like you can free up hard drive space and run the Windows hard drive utilities. Further, you can also try to stop the unusual programs from the start when your HP laptop begins and would start adding more RAM memory in order to surge the laptop’s performance. On the other hand, you can try to attempt the following steps mentioned below to fix the slow speed of your HP laptop or can contact experts helpdesk via HP Tech Support Number 1-800-462-5143, where you can find reliable help to perform the best of the solution.
- Begin while updating and running your HP laptop’s virus scanner that will remove all the virus and spyware. It is important to do so because the malware could use up your laptop’s CPU resources and can slow down the performance of your laptop.
- Now, you need to click on the start button and further type “msconfig”. Then press the “Enter” key in order to open the system configuration screen. Now, you must have to navigate to the “Start Up” tab and then remove the “Check in the box” to every item you do not need to run on your laptop. Once you reboot your laptop, only the selected programs will start up, freeing up resources on your machine.
- Afterward, hit the start button and then type ‘add or remove programs” and further press the “Enter” key in order to open the Add or Remove Programs screen. Then, you have to click the programs that are not required or important to keep and further click “Uninstall” to free the space on your laptop’s hard drive. Here, it would be better to take HP Tech Help Support from the experts as they will guide you with best tricks.
- Type “Disk Cleanup” and then press the “Enter” key in order to open the “Disk Cleanup Utility”. Locate a mark in the box next to the items you want to remove or delete and then click “OK” in order to clean up your laptop’s hard drive.
- To open the Windows defragmenter utility, you need to type “Disk Defragmenter” and then press the “Enter” key. Then, you should have to choose the hard drive your laptop and then have to hit on “Defragment disk” option to combine all the files to speed up your HP laptop.
- Eventually, you need to add more RAM memory to your laptop. This would be the best option to run more memory that allows your laptop to run several applications and programs through more and best speed.
To learn more good options to speed up your HP laptop, feel free to contact our technical support desk through our helpline HP Tech Support Phone Number 1-800-462-5143. Here, you will get instant support with complete technical guidance under the supervision of trained and skilled technicians. Apart from this, if you have any other query or doubt, you can take HP officials help.
Content Source:- https://goo.gl/hLwLW5
Created on Jun 7th 2018 05:32. Viewed 198 times.