As iTunes cannot be used with the Android phones, the Windows and Mac users look for the solutions for helping them to control the music among PC and Android or many Android phones. Here, you will get to know how to transfer music from PC or Mac to Android phone by using the USB cable and Droid Transfer.
How to Transfer Music from PC to Android Using USB Cable?
The easiest method for transferring music from PC to Android is by using the Universal Serial Bus cable. The users need to apply steps for both the computer and the Mac differently because the transferring steps are not similar to each other. Here’s how:
• Pair the Android phone to the computer with the help of the Universal Serial Bus cable.
• In case the users get the option of selecting the connecting alternative, then they have to choose “Transfer Files” option.
• Choose any of the music by going to the songs folder on the system for transferring it into the Android phone.
• Place the files in the folder which is named as “Music” on the Android phone.
How to Transfer Music from Mac to Android Using USB Transfer?
In case you are a Mac user and wish to transfer all the music from your Mac to Android phone, then you have to follow the given steps to know how to transfer music from Mac to Android using USB Transfer:
• The users need to go through the downloading and installing process of “Android File Transfer” on their Mac.
• Pair the Android to the Mac with the help of the Universal Serial Bus cable.
• They can also choose the other connectivity options between the Mac and Android or they can choose “Transfer Files” option.
• They need to choose the folder where they wish to keep the music on Android.
• Place the files inside the folder which is known as Music provided in the Android phone.
How to Transfer Music Using Droid Transfer?
In case you wish for transferring music from your system to Android phone, then you can do so by following the steps listed below:
Steps for Transferring Music from PC to Android
This is a simple process for transferring the music from the PC to Android phone by using Droid Transfer. Follow the steps mentioned below to know how to transfer music using Droid Transfer:
• They need to start the downloading process of “Droid Transfer” and pair the PC with the Android phone.
• They have to tap the “Music” folder by clicking on the following menu list.
• Tap the “Add Music” option or pull the music from the PC in the Droid Transfer desktop.
Steps for Transferring Music from iTunes to Android
Android transfer will help the users for syncing the music from iTunes to their Android phone and also from their Android to iTunes. They can copy the hidden music to the Android phone by clicking to an option.
They can select to change the control settings that which music they wish to transfer from iTunes to Android device by using the “Advanced Sync” options.
Source :- http://start-mcafee.com/blog/how-to-transfer-music-from-pc-to-android-phone/
Karen Minton is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Created on Mar 6th 2019 00:44. Viewed 59 times.