How to take Screenshots on Kindle Fireby Hayate Abul Digital Marketing
Nowadays, taking a screenshot is very common on devices and is essential to keep records of the bill payment, passwords, and some important messages you have received from someone. Sometimes we take a screenshot for making the conversation memorable or sending it to your friends or colleagues. You can take a screenshot on a Kindle Fire easily in case you already have the Amazon Fire or Fire tablet with you. Follow the instructions mentioned below to take a screenshot on a Kindle Fire.
Steps for Taking and Saving a Kindle Fire Screenshot
• In case you wish to take the snapshot on a Kindle Fire, then long press on the ‘Power” and “Volume” buttons together.
• Once you have pressed both the buttons for a few seconds, then you will get a small picture of the snapshot located in the middle of the display. The snapshot which you had taken will gets automatically store on the albums folder.
Steps for Finding Screenshot Taken on a Kindle Fire
• If you wish to view the snapshot which you had taken on a Kindle Fire, then press on the “Amazon” symbol located on the home display.
• In case you had brought the new Kindle Fire, then you will get the “Photos” option in the upper menu box, and you can click on it for opening the photo application.
• Once the “Amazon Photos” gets open on the screen, you will see the drop-down list of all the snapshots.
• You can post the snapshot you had taken on the “Amazon Cloud Drive,” that will permit you to see the pictures you stored on the “Amazon Cloud Drive.”
• In case you like to see the picture in large size, the press on the “Three straight dots” located in the top right-hand side of the display for opening the pull-down menu and after that, click on the “Upload” button.
• If you want to see the pictures which you don’t send to the “Amazon Cloud Drive,” then you have to click on the “Cloud Slash” given on the end right-hand side of the picture.
Steps for Transferring Kindle Fire Screenshots to a Computer
• Firstly, pair both systems using the Universal Serial Bus cable. Otherwise, use that cable which comes inside the new Fire tablet box for connecting both device.
• After the system is paired with each other, go to the Universal Serial Bus drive on the system and after that, go to the “Kindle” option, click on the “Internal storage,” press on the “Pictures” and tap on the “Screenshots” option.
In case you are using the Mac, then you should install the “Android File Transfer” application before transferring it by going to the Kindle Fire and then to the system. Follow the steps given below for transferring Kindle Fire snapshots to the Mac:
• Go to the link www.android.com/filetransfer on the Mac and after that, go through the downloading process.
• Connect the Kindle Fire through Universal Serial Bus with the application which is downloaded on the Mac. The application which you have transferred will get open automatically.
• Go to the “Pictures” option and after that, click on the “Screenshots” button located in the “Android File Transfer” application.
Sara is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Sara has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
source : Kindle Fire
Created on Apr 23rd 2019 08:37. Viewed 200 times.