How to Subscribe and Get Early Access to Disney Plus
by Emily Johnson Technical Advisor
Disney+ is the upcoming video streaming service going to launch this November by the Walt Disney company. Disney will initially launch it only in selected regions, which are the United States, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, and New Zealand. Disney has decided to start Disney+ on November 12, 2019, in the United States and Canada. After a few days later, on November 19, 2019, it will be launch in New Zealand and Australia. Although, Disney Plus has already launched in the Netherlands on September 12, 2019, for trial. There are few more days left in the official release of Disney Plus, but if you want to get early access, you can subscribe to it now. Disney has offered the two subscription plans for the Disney Plus, monthly and yearly. Here is how to subscribe and get the early access to Disney Plus.
Process for subscribing Disney+
Disney has provided a separate webpage from where users can directly register their email and get the Disney Plus subscription of their choice. Users can use any compatible device to visit and sign up on the Disney Plus website. Here is how you’ve to go.
- Launch your computer or phone’s web browser.
- And go to https://preview.disneyplus.com/. This will open Disney Plus’s home page in your browser’s tab. You will see the days and time left in releasing of Disney+ as well as both type of subscriptions button on your screen.
- Choose the ‘Subscription Plan’ (Monthly or Yearly) you want to sign up for.
- Sign up for Disney+ account will come up on the screen, now you’ve to input an email that you want to connect with your Disney Plus account.
- After providing an email, read the details given in the form. You’ll see a box checked already for receiving updates, special offers, and other emails from Disney+ and Walt Disney Company.
- Click and unselect the box, if you don’t want to receive such emails on your provided email.
- Click or tap on the ‘AGREE & CONTINUE’ button to proceed.
- Now, enter a password field will appear in the sign-in form. Enter a password you want to use to unlock your Disney+ account. Use the guidelines to create a password and gauge (loading bar) below the password field to set up a strong password. The indicator will tell how strong your password is. It must be of 6 or more characters with at least one special character or number.
- After entering your Disney+ account password, click or tap on ‘CONTINUE’ button to proceed.
- Now, you’ve to add your payment method. A credit card and PayPal account can be used as a payment method for Disney+ subscription.
- Make the payment.
- Then, click or tap on the ‘AGREE & SUBSCRIBE’ button.
You’ve successfully signed up and subscribed to Disney+. Don’t worry; your subscription period will start after the 7-days trial of Disney+. Now, from day one (12th/19th November 2019) you’ll be able to access and watch Disney+ on your device.
Emily Johnson is a Norton product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup.
Created on Oct 15th 2019 06:27. Viewed 194 times.