How To Stay Safe On A Dubai Fishing Trip?by Sunitha Patel Web Designer
Fishing is a relaxing and relatively safe activity. But accidents aren’t so uncommon. Nobody wants to encounter an accident on their trip no matter how big or small. Staying safe in the middle of the ocean, river or lake should be your number one concern while on a fishing trip. If you are booking the services of Xclusive Fishing you need not worry about the safety of you and your family. We care deeply about our passengers and make sure all safety measures are in place. Xclusive fishing is a well reputed five star rated company that has high standards and a good reputation to uphold.
Dubai is famous for all of its adventure sports. Maybe not as dangerous as sky diving, but deep sea fishing Dubai is also quite a thrilling experience. You can visit our website and read our customer reviews to get an idea about the quality of service we provide. Our main goal is to ensure the passengers have a great time with us. Hundred percent customer satisfactions are our moto.
Some tips to stay safe on a fishing trip are listed below
• Make sure you handle the gear with utmost care. While casting the rod into the ocean make sure it does not get tangled in with the boat or tress as a simple tug can prove life threatening. While removing the hook from the fish’s mouth be cautious so that you don’t hurt yourself.
• Dress appropriately for the Dubai fishing Tour. Do not wear anything fancy or flowy. Wear sunblock, sunglasses and a hat to protect your skin and eyes from the harsh sunrays. Weather might change anytime in the waters so carry extra clothes and a raincoat. Wear non slippery shoes and flip flops must be strictly avoided.
• Cary enough medical supplies. In case somebody gets sea sick or gets a stomach upset make sure you have the right medicine. Also carry a small first aid kid just in case there is a small accident.
• Using drugs and alcohol while fishing is a strict no. the chances of getting intoxicated and falling over the edge is very high.
• Weather at sea is very unpredictable. If the weather changes and gets bad really quick do not panic. Put on a life jacket and assist others in doing so. Stay low and stay inside the cabin until the storm completely passes.
• Stay within the safe zone. Being too adventurous and wandering off into the unknown is considered foolish and stupid. Stick to the path and make good use of the maps and tracking devices.
Most importantly try to relax and unwind on your trip. Share a few good laughs with your family and friends while fishing. The excitement of catching a big fish and later cooking it together for a dinner feast is the perfect ending to any fishing trip. Do not postpone your long overdue trip and book Xclusive Fishing to take you out for deep sea fishing in Dubai now!
Created on Feb 21st 2020 09:20. Viewed 249 times.