How to Start Microsoft Outlook in Safe Mode?by Johnson Jack Johnson Jack
Outlook is a personal information manager developed by the Microsoft and easily available as a part of the Microsoft Office package. Well, users usually used as email applications and because of its outstanding compatibility with all the devices makes it different from any other email service providers. Although many organizations and business users utilizing Microsoft Outlook as their default email handling desktop client to quickly send and receive various emails or also used for managing their files and folders. However, Outlook always noticed due to its attractive features; sometimes these features creates lots of issues which are required to be fixed as soon as possible. Whenever you face any glitches or bugs with your Microsoft Outlook account like as ‘Cannot open Microsoft Outlook’ or Cannot start the Outlook Window,’ then we advised you to launch the Microsoft Outlook in safe mode. Get a stepwise solution for how to start Microsoft Outlook in safe mode by following the below mentioned instructions.
Generally, whenever we were running the Microsoft Outlook in the safe mode, it immediately limits some specific functions of different programs and applications. Though, starting the Microsoft Outlook in a safe mode simply means that running your Outlook safely without using any plug-ins, extensions, add-ins or any other customized files which you are using. Here you will get to know the complete procedure of how to start Outlook in safe mode.
Simple Steps to Start Microsoft Outlook in Safe Mode
Well, the reason behind starting the Microsoft Outlook in safe mode is to verify that any add-in is stopping the Outlook from starting in the computer system. While starting the Outlook in Safe Mode, it starts the programs with the regular user- interface and also without using any advanced or latest features, add-ins, plug-ins, and some other things. Follow the simple steps to start the Microsoft Outlook in safe mode.
- Firstly, start your computer system and navigate to the ‘Start’ tab.
- In the ‘Start’ menu, press the Windows + R altogether to open the ‘Run’ dialogue box.
- Type ‘Outlook/Safe’ in the dialogue box and tap on the ‘OK’ tab.
- Then, inside the ‘Choose Profiles’ dialogue box, click to ‘Accept the Default settings of Outlook’ followed by ‘OK’ tab.
- When prompted, type the password in the given field. You can do it by simply pressing the ‘Accept’ option.
- To check that your system is set in safe mode or not, verify the label which is almost similar to the following: Inbox -kattyxyz09outlook.com -Microsoft Outlook (Safe Mode).
- Now, carefully check that your Outlook is starting properly or not in Safe Mode, and it simply indicates that issue is with your add-ins.
In order to make your Outlook works in normal mode on your computer system, you have to turn off all the add-ins before restarting your computer system. For disabling the add-ins, you will need to follow the below-given instructions which are as follows:
Steps to Disable Add-Ins
- Choose File and click on it to launch it.
- Under the ‘File’ tab, click on the ‘Options’ to open it.
- Tap on the ‘Add-ins’ tab.
- Navigate to the ‘View and Manage Office Add-ins option situated at the lower screen.
- Once ensure that ‘Manage’ box displays ‘COM Add-ins.
- After verification, tap on the ‘Go’ option.
- Finally, choose ‘File’ followed by the ‘Exit’ button.
Note: For safeguard, whenever you will see that the COM Add-ins listing for your recent add-ins getting started, you will have to do one of the following which is mentioned below:
- Record the title of selected add-in listed in the available Add-ins manually.
- Take a screenshot of the available property sheet and save that image to the destination of your wish.
Created on Apr 3rd 2019 08:39. Viewed 35 times.