How to Setup a Wireless Printer HP Envy 5640?by Lucas Smith Technology Expert
For Windows or Mac, HP Envy 5640 Driver, Scanner Software Download, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation – The HP Envy 5640 driver software is a type of system software that enables the printer or scanner to function. The drivers enable all connected components and external add-ons to carry out the tasks as specified by the operating system. The operating system would not assign any tasks if the drivers were not correct. We provide software, firmware, a pdf manual, and a driver for HP Envy 5640 Wireless Printer Setup along with an installation guide.
Step 1: Prepare for the installation of the HP Envy 5640 - Windows
· To begin, determine the name of your wireless network and the security keyword.
· Turn on the wireless router and the computer running Windows.
· For easy access, keep the HP envy 5640 Printer close to the Windows computer. Ascertain that the HP envy 5640 Printer is within the wireless router's optimal range.
· For more information on the HP Envy 5640 printer for Windows and Mac.
Step 2: In hp envy 5640 - windows, connect to a wireless network.
· Enter the device control panel for the HP envy 5640 Printer.
· From the control panel, select Wireless Wizard. Click on the network name if it appears in the wireless wizard list.
· If the network name isn't available, type your wireless network's name and password into the wizard's settings.
· Follow the setup instructions to connect to a wireless network after adding the network name.
· Go to hp envy 5640 installations for windows and mac for the hp envy 5640 driver setup.
Step 3: Download and install the software for the HP Envy 5640.
· Turn on the HP envy 5640 Printer and the Windows computer.
· Download the 123.hp.com setup 5640 drivers from the HP website.
· Fill in the Printer model name and select the next option until you arrive at the Driver download page.
· Choose the HP envy 5640 Printer driver that is compatible with the Driver download page.
· Using the manual instructions, download and install the HP envy 5640 Printer driver.
Setup HP Envy 5640 Wi-Fi Printer on Mac
Step 1: Prepare for the installation of the HP Envy 5640 - Mac
· Collect the network name and password first.
· Check to see if the Mac computer and router are in a stable state.
· Connect the Mac computer to the wireless network to which the 123.hp.com/setup 5640 Printer will be connected.
Step 2: In hp envy 5640 - Mac, connect to the wireless network.
· Navigate to the Printer device's control panel.
· Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option. Then, on the list, click on the network name of a wireless network.
· If your network name does not appear in the list, select Enter New Network Name and follow the on-screen instructions to add your network to the list.
· Then enter the WEP or WPA key and press the done button.
Step 3: Get the HP Envy 5640 printer driver and install it
· Switch on the hp envy 5640 Printer. Download the HP envy, 5640 Printer driver, from the official website.
· Enter the model name if necessary, then go to the Driver Download page.
· From the Driver download page, select the HP envy 5640 Printer driver.
· Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the 123.hp.com/envy 5640 driver.With the HP envy 5640 Printer, you can now print wirelessly.
Created on Nov 11th 2021 11:24. Viewed 258 times.