How To Set Up A Profitable Shopify Store Step By Stepby mohamed zidan egypt
If you have looked into ecommerce software, chances are that you’ve bumped into Shopify. Since Shopify is the preferred ecommerce software for many businesses, more than 600,000 businesses in 175 countries in fact, it’s something you should seriously consider for your own business. Shopify is a great cloud-based choice with low startup costs and an easy-to-use interface from which you can promote, sell, and ship your products.
- How to Create a Professional Navigation Bar
- Getting a Business Email Address and Linking it to your Website
- Adding an App that Allows you to Import 1000's of Products in just a few Clicks
- Setting up Collections, Product Pages and also some basic tips for Shopify SEO
- Shopify Theme Editing, including Walkthroughs of useful HTML and CSS Edits
- Editing the Store Language Settings - Something most people completely ignore!
- Free Resources for Creating Graphics and Branding
- Setting up and Linking Social Media Fan Pages and Accounts to Shopify
- Top Tips and Tricks to Increase your Conversions and Sales
- A Complete Guide to Setting up automatic Shipment Tracking and Customer Updates
- A Complete Guide to adding Google Analytics, Goals and Funnel Visualisation, AND the Facebook Pixel to your Shopify Store
- Adding a Checkout Countdown Timer
Created on Aug 21st 2018 20:21. Viewed 132 times.