How to Send Messages from Your Apple Watchby Joey Williams Consultant
If you want to send an important message to someone and you do not have your phone with you, then what will you do? Don’t worry, you can send messages from your Apple Watch by using the messages application in it. You can also choose your native language to send a text or give a response to your messages from that language. Here’s how to send messages from your Apple watch.
Steps to send messages from your Apple Watch
Sending messages is a great feature of Apple Watch, which permits you to send and receive a text, and this feature is easy to use. In a situation when you have forgotten your iPhone or Android phone, then you can use your Apple Watch to send the important messages to someone. Here are the steps are given below to send messages from your Apple Watch:
• Click on the Messages application by going to the home screen of the Apple Watch.
• Click on display firmly option.
• Press on the New Message option.
• Click on the Add contact button.
• Choose the person to whom you wish to send a text.
• You can find that person by entering the mobile number, through voice or select by going to the phonebook.
• Now, you need to dictate a text.
• After that, press on the Send button.
Steps to respond to messages on your Apple Watch
In case someone has sent you a text on the Apple Watch, then you can give a response by following a few steps:
• Move the Digital Crown to the end of the text.
• Go down to check the smart replies which are available now.
• Choose on which way to want to give a response.
Steps to add custom messages responses to Apple watch
In case you do not want to use the smart replies feature of the Apple Watch, then you can edit that feature anytime. To complete this procedure, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
• Go to the Apple Watch application on the iOS device.
• Press on the My Watch option.
• Choose the Messages option.
• After that, press on the Default Replies button.
• On that window, you can type the own phrases by clicking on the Add Reply option.
• In case you wish to modify the default replies option, then press on the Edit button.
• You can also remove that option by pressing on the Delete button.
Steps to change dictation language on Apple watch
In case the smart replies feature is not in the native language, then you can change that
option by going to its settings tab. Here’s how:
• Click on the screen.
• After that, click on the Choose Languages option.
• Now, you will get a drop-down list of all the language which are available.
• To turn on more languages, click on the iPhone Settings option.
• Choose the General option.
• Press on the system keyboard.
• Choose the Keyboards option.
• Select the language you wish to turn on so that you can send messages from your Apple Watch by using the selected language.
Steps to adjust the on-screen text
You can change the size of the on-screen text on your Apple watch. You can also change the brightness level so that you can get a clear view. Follow the steps mentioned below to adjust the on-screen text:
• To modify the display and text, you need to choose the Settings option.
• After that, press on the Brightness and Text Size option.
• Now, you can change the brightness level, size of the text, highlighting the text, and many more.
Joey Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Source : Send Messages from Apple Watch
Created on May 28th 2019 03:30. Viewed 480 times.