How to safely send a parcel to Europeby James Draper Owner You may need to send a parcel to a country in Europe for many different reasons. Perhaps you have a business and are sending something to a customer, or perhaps you have a friend or family member somewhere in Europe and need to send them something. So how can you safely send a parcel over such a long distance?
- Firstly you will need strong packing boxes and moving boxes online for the job of sending your things. Only strong double walled boxes will do the job, as they will be able to protect the things you put into them by taking hard knocks without breaking or bending. They can hold much heavier weights inside of them too. They do not cost much more than single walled packing boxes for moving either, so they are well worth the trouble.
- Next you will need some protective packaging as well as the boxes, such as bubble wrap and packing tissue paper. They can be used to put around your items inside of the box to further protect them from damage. It means that if your parcel is dropped or thrown around, then your things inside will still arrive in good condition.
- You will need some strong packing tape to secure your parcel shut throughout the duration of the journey. If you use inferior poor quality tape, then it will simply not stick to the boxes you use, and it may open while it is in transit. This can cause damage to your things inside.
- You need to pick a reliable courier service, that you can rely on to look after the parcel that you are sending, and who can ensure it arrives on time too. It is important to pick a courier that is well known, such as UPS, DPD, DHL or Hermes, as opposed to a random one that you may find online. They are good reputable couriers, and can offer a good tracking service too, so you know where your parcel is located at any given time.
- Finally it is good to keep track of your parcel throughout the journey, to ensure it reaches the recipient. It can be a good idea to warn them when the parcel is nearing their location, to ensure that they are in to receive the house removal packing boxes. This reduces the possibility of the parcel going missing, and ensures that the recipient gets what they need.
Europe is a long distance away, and most parcels are either sent via lorry or air to the desired location. Long distances can inevitably cause damage to your parcel, so it is paramount to use the strongest packaging materials for the job.
Created on Jun 12th 2019 05:49. Viewed 305 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.