How to Resolve QuickBooks Error PS107?by Devil Devis Certified Public Accountant
Do you want to resolve the QuickBooks error code PS107? It might be the first time when you are seeing this error code. Don't feel confused or lost; we'll guide you about fixing this error.
The error message on the screen will be, "An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable [PS107]". QuickBooks error PS107 is triggered when payroll updates are being downloaded. The error pops up due to a file being damaged in the QuickBooks application failing the update, so this issue needs to be addressed as you can't get any latest payroll updates. But that doesn't mean that there is only one reason behind this; many other factors can also lead to this error. So follow these steps properly to identify and solve the problem easily.
The possible reason that caused the application to show a PS107 error?
Here are some of the possible factors responsible for this error:
● The QuickBooks application version that you are using might be outdated.
● It is also possible that you may not have an active payroll subscription.
● There might be a problem during the installation of the Quickbooks application was not completed.
● The version of your payroll tax table might be outdated.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Error
Go through these instructions one by one until the error has been resolved:
1. Quit the QuickBooks application and then relaunch it
You must ensure that you have closed the application and it's not running in the background. This is necessary because many parameters of the application are reverted to the default when it's restarted. So follow the below steps to exit the application completely.
● On your keyboard, press Alt+Ctrl+Del together. It will launch a menu in front of you. Please select the option Task Manager from it.
● Once clicked, it will open the Task Manager of the system. Select the processes to tab in the Task Manager menu.
● A list of active running applications will show up. Scroll down in it until you find QuickBooks in it.
● Click on it and select the option End Task/End Process button at the bottom right of the Task Manager window. Click on Ok, in it prompt you for any confirmation.
Once you have completed this process step by step, then you will have exited the application completely. Now relaunch the application in your system and start the payroll update. If you still encounter the error, then try the next solution.
2. Downloading the latest tax table
It is important to keep the tax table updated as it may also cause the application to show the error PS107 in the system. It's an important remark to keep the table updated after every time you make the payment to your respective employees. We'll now show you the procedure to update your tax table.
● Open your QuickBooks application, go to the Employees tab from the menu, and click on Get Payroll Updates.
● A dialogue box will open up. Check the Download Entire Update option in the menu.
● Then click on the Download Latest Update button. The process will initiate in the background. Once completed, it will show up in a window confirming that the update was over and successful.
● Now start your payroll update again.
These solutions mentioned above will surely fix your QuickBooks error code PS107. Make sure you have an active payroll subscription and that your payroll tax table is up to date before proceeding with this solution. If, in any case, the error is still popping up, then uninstall the QuickBooks application completely and do a clean installation (however, make sure you do take a backup of your existing data before the uninstallation of the application).
Don't get overwhelmed by this; if you cannot do it or the error is not resolved till now, don't worry. We have a professional support panel for the QuickBooks application. Our QuickBooks payroll error support team will instantly assist you in fixing the error and get you up and running with your work. Feel free to reach out to the helpline number. Alternatively, you can also contact us by sending a mail to the below Email address.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Sep 10th 2022 06:36. Viewed 59 times.