How to Resolve “Can’t Print from QuickBooks” Problem?by Linda Martin Professional Consultant
QuickBooks printing issues is a common problem faced by users. There are instances wherein you can’t print from QuickBooks, be that reports, paychecks or forms. QuickBooks won't print error occurs due to missing or damaged QB Components. Moreover, the problem can be with your computer or printer. Before learning the troubleshooting methods, it is important to know the reasons behind QuickBooks printing problems. So, let us start!
Why You Can’t Print from QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks facing problem while connecting to the printer.
- QB is not able to connect with Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- XPS printer driver is missing.
- QuickBooks fails to convert and print due to communication issues.
- QuickBooks couldn’t save your form or reports as .pdf because of damaged components.
- QuickBooks freezes during the process of saving pdf.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Error 14982 50172
- PDF Converter Activation Error -20, -30 in QuickBooks
- Unrecoverable error code 15064 06798
- QuickBooks PDF component is missing.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation error.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks won't print Issue
Solution 1: Check the Printer
- Firstly, you have to open Microsoft Word or Notepad.
- Type some random text and Then open File menu.
- Choose to Print on the default printer.
- If the text is printed, then your printer driver doesn’t have any issues.
Solution 2: Fix the Printer Issues
- First of all, close the computer and shut down the printer.
- Ensure that you have set the tray properly and there is no paper jam.
- Make sure that plugins are connected accurately.
- Now, switch on your computer and then the printer.
- Now, open the Windows Control Panel and choose Printer.
- Now, just right-click and choose the option Use Printer Online.
- After that, print a Windows Test Page.
- If the print is ok then your computer and printer have no issues.
If you are unable to print the Test Page, then follow these steps:
- Connect your computer with another system.
- Now, download and install the updated printer driver.
- After that, you need to connect the printer to another system.
- Check if you can’t print from QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Use QuickBooks Print and Repair Tool
- First of all, find QBPrint.qbp file which is facing issues 3while printing with QuickBooks.
- Now, rename the file by adding any random prefix.
- The file location on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 is C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks 2XXX.
- If you cannot find the file, ensure that you unhide the hidden files and folders.
- Next, right-click on QBprint.qbp and rename it.
- After that, open QN and the company file. New qbprint.qbp will be created automatically.
- Now, open a transaction which you “can’t print from QuickBooks”.
Follow the above solutions in the correct order if you can’t print from QuickBooks. These methods will help you fix the issue instantly. For further assistance, you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Desktop Support Number 1-877-263-2742.
Created on Jun 4th 2019 04:11. Viewed 771 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.