How to reset Facebook passwordby Swift Dalena blogger
Many a times Facebook account users faces issues in the signing into their account and for this they required to recover their account password. For how to reset Facebook password there are steps that the user is required to follow in the correct way. Below we have shown how to reset Facebook Password.
How to change or reset Facebook password
Changing the password on Facebook if you're already logged in:
- Firstly Click account settings in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Then after Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Then you have to enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
In case you're logged in but have forgotten your password follow the steps under Change Your Password then click Forgot your password and follow the below steps to reset it. However you'll need to access to the email associated with your account.
Reset Your Password
To reset your password if you're not logged in to Facebook:-
- First of all Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Just type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account then click Search.
- And Follow the on-screen instructions.
So above we have defined the steps for how to reset Facebook password.
Created on Feb 20th 2019 02:00. Viewed 86 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.