How to Reset Canon TS3322 Black Ink Cartridgeby Lucas Smith Technology Expert
Canon printers have a unique insert in their Ink cartridges. The role of this chip is to find out how long the level of ink is present or if the cartridge has no ink at all. Printers are technical device and it also has this drawback that it cannot print without ink. If this is the case happening with you then you need to reset the Canon Ink cartridge that also needs a chip resetter that is designed for the particular model. Resetter are available as single products and are also provided with refill kits. Given below are the methods that you can use to reset your Canon black ink cartridge –
· Remove the cartridge –
This is the first step. You will need to remove the cartridge from the printer and then you need to insert the cartridge into the main channel of the receptor provided in the refill kit.
· The chip must be in contact –
Now you will need to make sure and verify that the chip off the ink cartridge must be in the contact with the contact plate present in the resetter.
· Press on the cartridge –
Now you will need to gently press on the cartridge for some time. After this LED light present on the chip resetter will start to flash several times. This indicates that your cartridge has made contact with the chip. Now you need to hold the cartridge in the same place for 5 seconds or you can also wait for longer until the LED light starts emitting a constant beam of light.
· Remove the cartridge –
This is the final step where you need to remove your ink cartridge from the chip resetter.
You can follow the same procedure for other Ink cartridges. Once the procedure is finished you should install the cartridge in your printer and see if it is working. With the above-given steps, you will be able to change or reset your Canon Ink cartridge. The process is very easy and every printer user needs to understand this process. If you use your printer very often then you need to change the cartridge when the printer starts displaying The low ink warning even if you think there is enough ink present.
How to reset your Canon Ink cartridges?
Here are the steps that you need to follow if you want to reset your Canon Ink cartridge –
1. You will initiate by powering off the printer by pressing the power button to turn off your printer.
2. You will need to hold the stop or reset button while pressing the power button after this release the stop or reset button by holding down the power button and press twice in a row.
3. After this, you will need to wait for some time until the LED display zero
4. After you confirm that it is displaying zero then you will need to press the stop or reset button of your printer four times in a row.
5. Click on the power button two times.
6. Now you will need to turn off the printer by pressing the power button again.
7. After that, you will need to disconnect the cartridge from the power and the USB cable from the printer.
8. Now you will need to hold the power button and open the cartridge door.
9. Now reconnect the power cables while holding down the power button.
10. Now you will need to close the cartridge door and release the power button.
Your printer and the ink cartridge have been reset by performing the following action.
Conclusion –This is the main method that you can use to reset your canon printer. It is very easy to follow. However, there is also an alternate method to reset your canon printer. You can do this by performing a factory reset and it helps you get rid of any issues regarding the printer performance. You can go to the menu of your canon printer and you will find the option of factory reset. You can follow the steps and perform that action and in the end, you will get the same results as the above process. However, this process is easier hence it is the best way to reset your ink cartridge in the canon printer.
Created on Jul 20th 2021 12:36. Viewed 568 times.