How to Repost on Instagram
by Carl Smith Software Developer
You have to use a third-party application to repost on your Instagram account such as Repost for Instagram +. Just copy the URL of the picture posted on your Instagram account which you wish to repost and after that, launch the Repost application. Here’s how to repost on Instagram.
Steps to repost manually with a screenshot
You don’t have to use other applications, and you can also repost on Instagram by using the screenshot. Follow the steps given below to repost manually with a screenshot:
• Search the post which you wish to repost on Instagram.
• You need to take a screenshot on the iPhone or Android.
• You have to crop the picture so that all the additional materials gets removed from the picture.
• Now, make a new post so that you can regram the picture on your Instagram account.
Steps to repost by using Sprout Social
Sprout Social provides both the regram and the auto-publishing feature through the smartphone application. Go through the steps mentioned below to report by using Sprout social:
• Search the post you wish to repost on your Instagram account.
• Press on the three dots given in the top right-hand side of the post on Instagram.
• Press on the copied URL.
• Go to the Sprout Social application.
• Press the “Found Instagram Share Link” in-app messaging.
• After that, click on the Reshare button.
• You need to choose the “Schedule or Queue” or “Repost Now” option.
• Now, it will copy the username, account name and captions lines on the top of your Instagram account.
• After following these steps, it will publish the Instagram post automatically.
Steps to regram with Repost for Instagram +
• Search the post you wish to repost on Instagram account.
• Tap on the three dots located in the top right-hand side of the Instagram post.
• Go to the Report for Instagram + application.
• Now, the Instagram post start showing on the screen.
• You can select a side to add the repost overlay.
• Select in case you wish to copy the Instagram caption or not.
• After that, press on the repost button.
• In case you want to copy the Instagram caption, then the Repost for Instagram + application will add “Posted @szabidudas.”
• Now, the Repost for Instagram application will ask you to open the Instagram application on your iPhone or Android.
James Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Source - http://www-macfee.com/how-to-repost-on-instagram/
Created on May 8th 2019 09:57. Viewed 300 times.