How to Replace Toner Cartridges of Brother, Canon and HP Printers?by Toner Experts Online Printer Ink & Toner Cartridge Supplier
Replacing Brother, Canon and HP printer cartridges is easy. You just follow some simple steps.
You can easily purchase high-quality toner cartridges from a reliable toner cartridge supplier at the best price. Go through the article and know how to replace the old toner cartridges of Brother, Canon and HP printer.
1. Open the lid: Before starting the replacement operation, you need to turn on the machine first. After that, open the lid of your Brother printer.
2. Take out the cartridge: Once you have opened the printer cover, you need to take out the drum unit and toner cartridge from the printer. To do this, firstly, press down the lever (green lock) and remove the cartridge carefully. While removing the cartridge, don’t damage the other printer components.
3. Install the new one: After removing the old toner cartridge, unwrap the new one from the package properly. Then you have to put the new one into the drum. Now, wash the corona wire of the drum by sliding the green tab carefully. Once done, insert the drum unit and the new cartridge inside the printer. Now, close the printer cover and turn it on.
1. Open the top cover: Like a Brother printer, while replacing a toner cartridge, you need to remove the top cover of your Canon printer first.
2. Take out the toner cartridge: After removing the printer cover, take out the old printer cartridge from the printer. Never damage any kind of printer component inside the printer. So, always remove it very carefully.
3. Insert the new one: Once you have removed the old cartridge, take out the new one from the package. After that, shake it 5 to 6 times very carefully. Now, remove the sealing tape and then insert the cartridge inside the printer. After that close the cover.
1. Open the access door: In an HP printer, firstly you have to remove the cartridge access door very carefully.
2. Take out the old one: After that, slightly press the old cartridge and the take it out from the printer properly.
3. Install the new cartridge: Now, unpack the new HP toner cartridge and then rock it for distributing the toner. After that, take out the sealing tape and install the cartridge inside your printer. Then close the printer cover properly.
So, these are the simplest steps. If you are planning to install a new toner cartridge then order it from Toner Experts. You can purchase all types of branded products. This company also offers free delivery services.
Created on Nov 4th 2019 06:11. Viewed 617 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.