How to renew and reactivate your Office 365 subscriptionby Bailey Martin SEO Expert
Office 365 includes all the Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, etc.) along with the other productivity services. These additional services can be enabled over the internet and helps the customers in real-time co-authoring and working together in teams without being present at one place. It further has many other exceptional features, extra online storage and 24*7 customer support. Office 365 is available in a variety of versions for the school students, employees and personal use.
A user can avail Office 365 subscription by purchasing it and then following the other three processes, which includes downloading, installation, and activation. The subscription remains valid for a certain period of time only and after which you need to renew it again. The renewal can be done manually or you can also select auto-renewal feature while purchasing the subscription from office setup 365.
STEPS FOR OFFICE SETUP 365 SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL – IN THE CASE OF ONLINE PURCHASE
- Visit office.com/renew
- Select the subscription you wish to renew and then select any of the following:
- Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365
- Renew with a monthly subscription for [x] per month to pay for a month at a time
- You will now land up on the shopping cart
- Go through the purchased subscription details and proceed to Checkout
- Log in to your Microsoft account
- Skip the step, if already logged in
- Make the payment for subscription renewal
STEPS FOR OFFICE SETUP 365 SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL- IN THE CASE OF OFFLINE PURCHASE
Follow the below-mentioned renewal steps, if you want to renew your subscription through the office setup product key, you have received while purchasing the subscription offline from a physical store.
- Redeem the 25-character Office product key from the card or the box
- Visit office.com/setup and login to your Microsoft account by providing the registered email ID and password
- Enter the 25-character product key
- Select subscription renewal
- Follow the further instructions for the renewal and make payment to complete the process.
While using the Office 365, if your subscription expires or it gets disabled by the Microsoft then can reactivate it from the Office 365 admin center by following these steps:
- Visit Subscriptions in the Office 365 admin center
- Choose Billing and then Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to reactivate
- Select Reactivate
- If you don’t find any such option there, contact the Office customer support team
- Provide the required payment details
- Make payment and it’s done!
If you face any trouble while reactivating or renewing the Office setup 365 subscription then it is recommended to call Office customer support number and get help from a certified technician who offer round the clock support services.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.