How to remove wires, dust and other odds with the Photoshop?by Lisa Maria Graphic Designer
Removal of the unwanted parts of the image is easy. You can remove the odds with many tools but here one is focused on to remove all of the odds and only to keep the content.
Follow the tutorial-
1. Open up any stock image you need to edit with the Photoshop, here it is not important how bad the image is, the more the odds, the more it gets better.
2. Select the spot healing brush tool, you will find the settings in the top board. Here you will get the brush, hardness of the tool which is needed in the resizing of the tool to cut out the odds. Set the hardness to 100% or more if needed, to increase the brush size press *]* and to decrease press *[* this will help you to go through thinner and thicker sides.
3. Keep on checking on the content awareness on the top board.
4. Choose the pen tool
5. Start clipping
6. Click on the paths from the top board
7. Go around the object that needs to be cut out, like- pipes, wires, dust, odd marks etc.
8. Choose the spot healing brush once again
9. Make the size of the brush as big so that it can easily cover the odd, press shift to cut it out.
10. Click on the base, rest will be work of the Photoshop
11. The odd will be gone, only paths of the pen will stay.
12. Have a look on the Paths Palette, you will discover work paths
13. Click on the work path to make it leave the image
14. Press on the spot healing brush tool again to work on the edges of the remaining object.
15. The range will be patched and then click on the pen tool
16. Now, this can be needed for the extra clipping to touch upon the final product.
17. Arrange the layers accordingly to keep the image evenly done.
These all steps can be repeated if any other odds are found in the image. More than twice or thrice the image editing can be done.
Created on Oct 26th 2018 08:24. Viewed 64 times.