How to Remove Search History from Outlook.com?by James B. software
With the increasing rate of cyber attacks and online threats, it is important to maintain your privacy online from hackers; even it has become more susceptible more than ever before. However, one can be able to reduce their online footprint by simply using the encrypted services that take some essential steps to avoid those people who are profiling you, and Microsoft offers these services for the benefits of their users. So, keep all things in mind; we will discuss a few simple steps for how to easily remove search history from Outlook.com. The steps in detail are discussed below.
Although some Mail services such as Gmail, Outlook.com, and some others are main database resource for direct mail marketing. Some users are don’t like to share their information with others, so no worries Microsoft Outlook offers an option to delete or erase the search history easily. Though, the process is quite different and trickier for Outlook on the Web and the earlier Outlook.com. Below we mentioned procedure in two ways which are as follows:
- Remove Search History in Outlook on the Web.
- Remove Search History in the older classic Outlook.com Site.
However, before starting the process, we suggest you select which Outlook version on the web you are using just to follow the steps according to the version of your Outlook.com. Then, follow the steps which are illustrated below in the same sequence as given below:
Steps to Remove Search History in Outlook on the Web
For removing or deleting the Search History in Outlook on the Web, you need to use the effective process which is mentioned below:
- Click on the ‘Outlook.com’ icon to launch the Outlook.com account.
- Choose the ‘Settings’ tab and click on it located on the top-right side of the system screen.
- Tap on the ‘View all Outlook Settings’ link appears on the bottom of the settings menu option.
- After that, select ‘General’ located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Inside the ‘Privacy & Data’ section navigate to the ‘Search history’ option.
- Now, out of two options, you have to opt for one option:
- Delete or clear your Search history.
- Export it as a.CSV file.
Steps to Remove Search History from Classic or Older Outlook.com
Well, this classic and older Outlook.com sports is simple and easy options comparable to the new Outlook on the web. So, for deleting your search history from the classic or older Outlook.com, you need to follow few simple steps which are as follows:
- Firstly, click to sign in to the account.
- After signing in, choose ‘Settings’ option.
- Next, select the ‘Mail’ option.
- Move to the ‘Options’ panel and pick the ‘General’ option.
- Under the General section, choose ‘Export’ tab.
- Now, you have to choose one out of the given option which is as follows:
- For deleting your search history, choose ‘Delete History’ option.
- For exporting your search history to a .csv file, choose ‘Export’ option.
John Perley is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, John has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
source : Outlook.com
Created on May 9th 2019 00:18. Viewed 123 times.