How To Remove Junk Files From Windows 10by Olivia Jones office.com/setup
The more time you spend using the computer, the more you gather up items that you don’t require. Removing junk files can speed up your device. But how to know what is useless and what is useful?
Look at the given below instructions carefully to know the best way of removing the junk files from your Windows 10 computer and keep it safe.
The advantage of cleaning junk files from your PC
Having non-required data slows down your system. Junk files also take up a lot of space. When you remove redundant files, your PC will start performing better.
- Firstly, write ‘control panel’ in the search bar.
- Next, press on the Control Panel desktop application. It will be present in the search results.
- Then, press on System and Security. After that, tap on System, if the Control Panel window is in ‘Category View’.
- Press System if the Control Panel window is in ‘Icon view.’
- Next, press on System Protection. It will be towards the left pane.
- Then, observe that the System Properties window will open.
- After that, ensure that Protection enabled for a System drive. If it is not, then press the drive and tap on Configure.
- Next, press on Turn on System Protection.
- Then, Tap on Apply.
- After that, press on Create.
- Next, write a text for describing the restore section.
- Observe that the date and time shall be updated by itself.
- Then, press on Create.
- Note: After the whole procedure is over, a message saying the restore point made shall get displayed.
- Then, press on Close.
- Note that you can restore the device to the present setting whenever you feel like.
The method of managing the recycle bin
- Firstly, press the combination of Win+D for having access to the desktop.
- Then, do a right-click on the Recycle Bin.
- After that, press on Empty Recycle Bin.
- Lastly, press Yes to confirm that you wish to remove the files permanently.
The method of trashing temporary files
- Firstly, click on Start.
- Then, press on Settings.
- After that, click on System.
- Next, tap Storage. It shall be towards the pane located at the left-hand side.
- Then, switch on the button below the ‘Storage Sense.’
- Next, tap ‘Change how we free up space automatically’ link.
- After that, press on the Temporary Files square box.
- Next, select a frequency in the pull-down lists below Temporary Files.
- Then, press on Clean Now if you wish to delete the temporary files.
- Lastly, exit from the Settings window.
Lily Johnsol is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Emma has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Aug 29th 2019 02:48. Viewed 259 times.