How to Remove Google ads from chromeby Stward Clark Blogger
How to Remove Ads from Google Chrome?
Are you getting too many ads on your screen whenever searching the internet on your computer or phone? If yes, then it’s a very common thing as every user confronts this issue who use the internet. These unwanted ads always annoyed and irritate the users most of the times and sometimes these ads also ask to share personal information from the users such as bank details, email address and more. But if you are using Google Chrome browser, then you can simply remove these ads because Google Chrome allows the users to block these unwanted ads which are possible to remove through the inbuilt feature of Chrome. In this article, you will be learned about the different ways to remove Google ads from chrome in a very simple way.
Here are the steps to remove ads from Google Chrome:
Method 1# Using Google Chrome Settings
· First of all, open the Google Chrome on your computer and then go to the menu which is available at the top right corner of the screen.
· Click on Settings.
· Scroll down and then click on advanced option.
· Now scroll down and then click on Content Settings.
· Click on Ads and then a new page will open where you will need to disable the option of showing ads on Google Chrome.
Method 2# Using Adblock
· Open Google Chrome on your computer and then type https://getadblock.com/ into the address bar.
· Click on Get ADBLOCK NOW tab.
· Now add it as the extension and then choose the filter that what kind of ad you want to block on Google Chrome.
You can very smoothly remove Google ads from chrome after following the above-given steps and if you are still not able to block ads on Google Chrome, then you can also contact the customer service team of Chrome to get the best and possible solutions on all sorts of issues.
Created on Jan 7th 2020 04:03. Viewed 364 times.