How to remove Elara App from Windows 10?by Victoria Parker Digital Marketer
Elara is an application which is already installed on a new Windows 10 computer. It helps you to increase the functionality of the pointing device. But many users are complaining that this application shuts down the Windows 10 computer continuously. In this article, you will get to know the steps to remove Elara application from your Windows PC.
Here’s how to remove Elara app from Windows 10
· Checking the Windows 10 and touchpad driver updates
1. Find the Settings tab.
2. It is located on the Start option.
3. You need to launch the Start option.
4. Go to the Update and Security menu.
5. After that, choose the Check for Updates option.
6. The computer will begin the downloading procedure of all the new updates.
7. Wait till the computer finishes the installation process.
8. Click on the Windows key and X key together.
9. After that, press on the Device Manager menu
10. It is located on the menu list of all the available options.
11. Click on the Mice option.
12. Go to any other pointing devices column.
13. You need to right-click on the driver
14. After that, press on the Update driver menu.
15. Then, choose the Search automatically for updated driver software option.
16. You need to do this procedure again for updating the drivers mentioned below this column.
17. Additionally, you need to start downloading the new updates manually by going to the hardware manufacturer’s official site.
18. Start rebooting the computer to apply the changes you have done.
· Creating the Registry key
1. Click on the Windows and R keys together.
2. It will launch the Run prompt box on display.
3. Enter regedit in the box.
4. After that, and press on the Enter option.
5. It will launch the Registry Editor menu.
6. After opening the Registry Editor menu, go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl PanelDesktop key which is located in the left-hand panel.
7. Go to the right-hand corner of the menu.
8. After that, you need to right-click on the empty area.
9. Press on the New option.
10. Click on the DWORD (32-bit) Value.
11. Provide the title to the AutoEndTasks.
12. After that, changes into the one value.
13. Press on the OK option for saving the changes you have done.
14. After that, exit from the Registry Editor menu.
· Removing the Elara app from PC
1. Find the Control Panel menu.
2. Press on Uninstall a Program option.
3. It is located on the Programs column.
4. Find the Elara application.
5. Otherwise, find the virus-infected software which you will get in the menu list of all the software which are already installed.
6. Start uninstalling all the software.
7. At last, press on the OK option.
· Removing the Elara app from the Google Chrome browser
1. Open the Google Chrome browsing application for removing extensions.
2. Click on the three dots symbol.
3. Press on the More tools option.
4. Click on the Extensions menu.
5. After that, start removing the unwanted extensions separately through the trash symbol.
6. Exit from the default browser.
Victoria Parker, writer of this blog loves to write and create awareness related to day-to-day internet threats. Major topics of her interest are printer support like lexmark printer support, canon printer support, dell printer support, etc.
Created on Oct 2nd 2019 01:11. Viewed 34 times.